~ Happy New Year ~

~Jammie POV~
~Dec. 31st, 2020 - 9pm~
~Villa outside SEOUL~

"Jammie, is everything ready?!", Soora onnie ask from the dining room, we both busy prepare for new year dinner meals, since Covid19 is happening, for the first time in history, we will greet the new year together.. usually we all will be busy with the end of year festival every channel has prepare, but this year is different.. every festival is pre-recorded, means we could spend time with our love ones, me included..

"hey, do you need help?!", I could feel Yugyeom's arm around my waist as I almost ready with the main course..

"I'm almost done.. why don't you help Soora onnie with preparation out there..", I ask while he keep stay behind me, unbudged..

"well, Omma doesn't need help.. at all.. he has all 2PM and 2AM members on her palm.. and others stay backyard, busy with the barbeque.. and i miss you.. you've been busy here since we arrive..", and he keep talking, while I'm still busy with my new year soup..

"chagi, could you please grab that bowel for me?!", I point to the top shelf and he nodded, took it and give it to me, before coming back to his original place, behind me, back hugging me..

"here..", I take one spoon full of my soup, cool it down a bit, before giving the soup to him.. he taste it for a while before saying, "little more salt..", and I'm nodded to his suggestion..

after the soup is fully boiling and ready

after the soup is fully boiling and ready.. we finally gather at the table outside.. usually me and Soora onnie is the only girl on the table, but Youngjae oppa and Bambam girlfriend finally join us this year.. well don't forget 2AM and 2PM member's girlfriend also join us,and the table full of laugh and joy, rare things to see.. especially when,

"Gyeom-ah..", I call him when everyone is busy with themselves, "it's almost new year, what is your new year resolution?!"

he looks thinking for a bit.. "for GOT7 to have our freedom, just like you.. you look happier now, remember I've said that to you right?!", I nod to him before he go on.. "I want to have that freedom too.. but together with my members.."

"have you guys discuss, what would happened after your contract ended?!", I ask again..

"we all would leave JYP.. it's quite hard, but this is our chance to work on our own, have our freedom to actually done something worth..", he smile a bit..

"and I agree with them.. it's time to let uri samchoo realize, as much as he love music and write his own song, he should let young artist be more creative and be themselves more.. as much as I'm sad for not being able to taking care of you anymore, but I want what's best for all of you..", Soora onnie suddenly show up.. "but all of you will always be my family, my little brother.. remember that.. you can count on me anytime..", she smile and coming back to her seat..

right before the countdown, all the boys get ready with their fireworks, installed far far away so we all could watch safely, finally countdown began..

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..", while everyone yelling happy new year, someone light up the fireworks, and we all able to watch one of the most beautiful fireworks, together with our love one..

", while everyone yelling happy new year, someone light up the fireworks, and we all able to watch one of the most beautiful fireworks, together with our love one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year readers..

as you all heard, GOT7 finally has their freedom..

that's the best gift they could get on their 7th years anniversary..
Happiest anniversaries for my boys..
I hope you achieve what you've been dreaming off..

as an Ahgase, let's hope them the best..
let's support them still..
let's hope they will be able to do world tour again, coz I haven't experience it,
and I'm dying for one..

thanks and enjoy..