~U~ BBQ Party (2)

Soora nuna couldn't stop laughing since the time we start shopping for the party.. she's laughing for every jokes and fight of us.. I know Jinyoung PD-nim ask us the favor since he said she's in a very bad mood lately, but she looks fine to me.. maybe as a good child I should visit her more..

"Yugyeooomiiieeeeee..", Soora nuna calling me and I just realize, there are only Youngjae hyung, Bambam, Jimin and me left, Markson and JJP couple is gone already..

"here are your list.. go to the veggie area when you are done.. Yugyeom with Jiminie, Youngjae n Bambam.. see you guys..", and she just left us there..

our group chat suddenly full with people asking.. which brand should I bought, how many pieces, kilo etc and many other question..

"call Soora nuna and ask yourself.. it's useless to ask here, right?", Jinyoung hyung answer at the end, basically end everything..

"Yugyeom-ah.. I know this is sound ridiculous but, Markson and JJP is not a thing right?", she helps me pick things from Soora nuna list but..

"well JJP is, but Markson I don't know.. maybe.. Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung is quite open about their relationship in front of us, so.. are you ok with that?"

she smile and, "I have no problem with that.. I'm happy for them.. but tell them to be careful ok.. I don't want them to get hurt.. I don't want you guys to get hurt at all.. you work hard to be here, you know.."

I just nod.. "how about you? do you have anyone in mind?", I don't know what I'm talking about..

she really is laughing, so loud actually.. "well most of my friend is boys but none of them is my boyfriend if that's what you ask.. why don't you set me up with someone handsome?", -_-

after we got everything on the list, we headed to the veggie station.. only JJP couple there with Soora nuna.. they have a serious talk again, I know since Soora nuna face looks darken.. aishh hyung pabo..

"wait Jiminie..", she wants to join JJP and Soora nuna but I stop her.. "let me send one text first.."

"hyung.. let's not talk about work in front of Soora nuna.. Jinyoung PD-nim message, remember!!" , I get into our chat group..

"let's go..", we all done after 1 hour of going around these big super market..

"Jinyoung-ah.. take out all the grill tools.. let's cook at the living room, set the dinner table there.. your kitchen is too small and I need to cook something..", Soora nuna kick us out of the kitchen..

"Yugyeom-ah, Jimin-ah.. come here.. help me to clean this.. I'm going to make a soup.. the other help Jinyoung with grilled thing.. and Mark, help me clean all this bags and everything in it, beer and soju on the table please..", well Got7 is a good kid around Soora nuna, something not even Jinyoung PD-nim able to do.. we all working diligently and as fast as we can..

while me and Jimin spend a lot of time together at the kitchen..

as soon as Jinyoung hyung grilled the beef, everyone yelling happily..

"Yugyeom-ah.. try this..", Mark hyung called me to the living room..

but as soon as I get there, Bambam put his hand on my shoulder and whisper, "that's a big a** chance for you that Soora nuna gave back there at the kitchen.. make it happened or we will call you coward for the rest of your life..", not only Bambam all of my member agree to Bambam word's and give me that scary glaring look..

"shut up you all.. Jamie-ah.. try this..", Soora nuna hush all of us and called Jimin..

"now you all stay here and set up everything, be back asap.. I just learn this soup, you guys have to try it.."

even though Soora nuna tell us to stay behind at the living room, but all the hyung signal me to help her, along with Jimin..

"I know.. I know..", is all Jimin said before going back to the kitchen..

"aniyooo onnie.. I'll help..", Jimin stand up already so I stand up and headed back to the kitchen because all of my hyung just literally kick me out of the living room..

"gomawo.. now you both do this and this..", Soora nuna command us and she stay in front of the stove..

"thank you for the food..", finally everyone sit with the food in front of us..

"nuna.. igo.. neomu.. aigoo.. what is this?", Mark hyung couldn't help but speak in both language as i agree with him, the soup that Soora nuna made is so good, and in line with beer and soju that we bought..

my phone dinged..

"so.. any progress..", Jaebum hyung ask in the group chat..

"not yet.. we only talk back there.. and Soora nuna is there..",
I answer him, but I caught Jaebum hyung shake his head to Soora nuna
before Soora nuna send me a laser glare..

aishh this hyung..

"guys.. do you have any schedule this friday?",

but Jaebum hyung is the one who answer her, "aniyo nuna.. wae..", hmmmm..

"should we go on a picnic? at this private beach? no paparazzi.. so? how about you Jimin..", Soora nuna ask again, and this time I'm sure they plan something because Soora nuna already take out her phone and calling both Got7 and Jimin's manager.. and confirm that our schedule with Jimin included is empty on friday..

"ok.. beach it is.. we drive ourselves or ask company driver?", she look at me directly, like right into my eyes..

well, she helps this much, if I didn't take this opportunity, then she'll kill me for sure..

"let's drive ourselves.. I have my license now, I'll drive.. I'll pick you up, ok..", I look directly at Jimin and she nodded, "ok.."

"good job magnae..", everyone say the same thing at the group chat..

"ok then, now cheers.. let have fun on friday..", Soora nuna took another shot..

and we partying till most of us collapse but me.. I only drink a little bit..

around 11pm, I take Jimin hands, wake her up, bring her back to her car, drive her home and before I forgot, I put the moomin plushie that I bought a long time ago for her, on her back sit..

"KIM YUGYEOM..", she yelled at me when I turn on her car..

"where are we?", she ask..

"still at my dorm, I'll bring you back now.. now just sit there..", I'm almost out of our apartment parking lot when I realize, she tried to wear those seat belt, but she just couldn't..

"aigoo..", as I stop and help her with that.. "gomawo..", and she give me a kiss on my cheek before fallen asleep..

"ne princess..", is all I say before I drive again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi reader..

yupz 2 chapter in a row.. now I can finally sleep.. 8am in the morning..

I couldn't sleep since 4am in the morning.. I watch youtube and found them both in  ASC is so cute..

that's why I made this fanfic..

enjoy yeorobun..