~💚~

I almost cry, I think this is really too much for a day..

"may I borrow your moomin?", I look at him, but he already look at me, directly to my eyes..

"why? you gave it to me.."

"I'm not gonna steal it..", he rolled his eyes to me.. -_-

he reach out his hand and ask for the moomin that I hold.. after a while, I gave it to him, but he didn't take it, Yugyeom only pinch moomin left leg for a bit and, "nuna, could you look at me, please?", the sound left me frozen..

"I never pulled a prank on you Min-ah..", I tried to look at him, but he lower his head this time.. "I really really like you.. since your first day at the agency, you are so humble even though you just win K-Pop Star, you win first place but you are so easy to talk too.. every time we met you look even more lovelier.. I just can't resist.. it's hard to do an activity when you are part of my schedule.. you look so happy around my hyungs and I get jealous.. well my hyungs all know about my feelings and they love to tease me.. so..", what? his hyungs know about his feelings? wait.. Soora nuna know about my feelings for him, that means they all work together, and left me and Yugyeom in the dark.. these people.. 😤

Yugyeomie keep talking, he doesn't even see my smile, he's been busy with his thought and out of the car after his last sentence.. "I'm not asking you to accept my confession, we can going back to being friend again if that's what you want.. take your time.."

I have no idea what to do.. so we both just keep quiet, I could see him wiping his tear out there once or twice, but I can't move, this is very scary to me.. even scarier than having everyone knows about my feeling..

Yugyeomie have no idea that I still have his phone with me, so when his phone screen on and ringing, he's coming back to the car and pick it up, it's Soora nuna..

"hmmm nuna.. oh.. we'll be there in about..", he's thinking for a bit.. "an hour or two, I guess.. hmmm.. arraseo.."

"let's go back..", he's about to turn on the car when I pinch moomin left leg, once more..

Yugyeomie voice again.. sing that song.. the song he sang earlier during truth or dare game.. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful.. that's why Jinyoung oppa pick that song for him..

Yugyeom about to take that doll from me, but I'm faster, I get out of the car and listen to the whole song he sang outside..

I press it again, and this time, "Park Jiminie, Jamie-ah, I don't know if you would ever hear this or not.. well if one day you do, please have faith in me.. I know I'm not Jaebum hyung, Jinyoung hyung and Bambam, who could be honest about their feeling.. I'm not as open as Jackson hyung, and could show you everything at once.. I'm not as soft as Mark hyung.. and I'm definitely not Youngjae hyung, sometimes he is so into his own world.. but I'm doing my best, I'm trying, I love you so much my princess, hope you will always remember that.."

I turn my back and look at Yugyeom whose looking at me back, I signal him to come out and pat my side, so he could sit beside me, as I sit on top of his car hood already..

he's coming out.. hesitant for a while.. and then quiet again.. like I never know him my whole life, I have no idea what to say..

"Jimin-ah.. you remember the games earlier? truth or dare?", he lay down on his car hood and looking at the star now..

I follow him and answer, "hmmm.. wae?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to breath but it's really hard.. what should I do? I want to called Soora nuna n my hyung, but I want to stand up on my own.. so I just stay there.. do nothing.. great..