~N~ Yes or No

Jaebum hyung thinks for a while, he look at me and then Jiminie and then Jinyoung hyung and then Soora nuna and then me again.. he has this prankster smile.. "truth or date?!"

"hah? date?"

"dare pabo.. truth or dare?", I know he said date but I just let it go..

"dare..", I don't want to admit my feeling here with all this prankster in the room, Jimin gonna think we pulled a prank on her..

Jaebum hyung think again.. and look at Jinyoung hyung, and,  "what should I do?", see, they are so into each other..

"sing a song for Soora nuna and Jiminie..", Jinyoung hyung look at Jaebum hyung for a long long time before saying this.. "I'll pick the song..", he take out his phone and play this One Direction song, What Makes You Beautiful and give me his phone, there are lyric on the screen..

I mostly look at Soora nuna and only look at Jiminie once or twice.. once the song done, Soona nuna point her finger to me, "you only look at me, it's not fair, you have to sing to Jamie too.. I'll pick the song.."

I'm so shock, both me and Jiminie reject the penalty.. "wae nuna?",

"aniyo onnie.. gwenchana..", Jiminie also tried to stop her, but the song is play already and she hand me her phone for the lyric.. "this time look at Jamie.. not me..", she gave me a warning..

she choose one of the most, too sweet song ever.. Hyorin nuna song, i choose to love you.. "nuna.. why this song?", I open my mouth to protest her, but she shake her head and signal me to sing.. 

after I'm done with the song, both me and Jimin face turn super red.. and all of my hyung get so hype, it get me a headache.. this is gonna turn into a prank soon..

"my turn.. get ready hyung..", I point each of my members and they only smile..

I spin the bottle, and it's pointed to Jiminie but no one realize it except me and Jimin coz we both so shock, but the others busy looking out and taking out their phone and look at the sunset, the one we've been waiting for before we headed back to Seoul.. Jimin blush again but trying to avoid any eye contact with me.. she also take out her phone and start taking picture.. i also take my camera and start to take picture.. we stay there enjoying the view for about 10 min before the sun really gone..

 we stay there enjoying the view for about 10 min before the sun really gone

"okay everyone get ready to go back..", Jaebum hyung giving out command this time, because Soora nuna looks sleepy already.. how many shot she drinks, seriously?

"hyung.. did Soora nuna drunk already?", Mark hyung punch my hand lightly, "Soora nuna takes all the drinks Jimin sneakily tried to give to you.. I think Jimin tried to make you drunk so we left one car behind and only going back with 2 cars..", "really?", I look at her, and she seems sleepy while trying to pack everything..

"eommaaaaaaaaa..", I walk to her and hug her tight.. "hmmmmm.."

"saranghae eomma.."

"really?", I just nod to her question.. "than help me take all of this to the car.."