~First Normal Date~

~ Oneshot Chapter ~

"come on guys.. we have a meeting in an hour with JYP PD-nim for our new album.. work fast..", Jinyoung hyung remind us as we all done with our last schedule and have to go back to the office..

"ne hyung..", we all get in the fan but I hold Jinyoungie hyung hands and ask him..

"hyung.. is it gonna be long?"

"I don't know.. why?", I shake my head and get in the car..

it take us around 20 min from the shooting area to our office and another 20 min waiting for JYP PD-nim, because he is still in another meeting..

"Min-ah.. I'm still at the office.. Got7 members has a meeting with JYP PD-nim..",
I message her, to let her know that I'll be late a little bit..

"np.. there is still time.. should I head to the cinema first?",she reply fast..

"no, don't.. I'll pick you up.. where are you now?"

"JYP studio, with Soora onnie.. I'll wait for you at Soora onnie office, we are done already.."

I got a chance to send, "😘", as an answer before JYP PD-nim come in..

"so boys.. sorry to keep you guys waiting.. I'll be fast since I have another meeting after this..", JYP PD-nim start with his "talk" about our soon to release album and even though he said that he'll be fast, he's been talking for almost 45 min, with many of us either debate him or agree with him..

"Gyeom-ah.. what takes you so long?!", message from Soora nuna..

"JYP PD-nim is not done with our album talk, nuna.. please help me with Jiminie first.. I'll be there as soon as all these done.."

"aish that ahjussi..", she only reply me with that..

I just read her answer 10 min after I receive it, because I need to get involved into the conversation, but, without a knock, Soora nuna show up at the door..

"oh nuna annyeonghaseyo..", every Got7 members get up and bow to her, but she keep her straight face and just say hi, while glaring at JYP PD-nim..

"ahjussi.. what time is it?! we have board meeting in 30 min, and you haven't read even one of those reports that I put at your table at all?! what would you report to the board if haven't read a single paper of those reports..", she looks furious honestly..

"ah ne, Soora-ya.. I'll read your reports and memorize it now..", he grinned before he coming back to us..

"so guys, where were we?!", JYP PD-nim look back to us, but Soora nuna doesn't take a second to pull JYP PD-nim's chair and almost make him fall..

"don't ruin my day, end this meeting and get into that reports now.. don't get me roasted by the board..", she yelled at him before storming out of the room..

we all stay in silence, well in shock more likely.. till my phone ding once and get everyone startled..

from Soora nuna, "tell him, I'll be back in 5 min and if he's still there, he's dead.. show him my text..", and as instruct, I show him Soora nuna's latest message, and he cough..