~Y~ BBQ Party (1)

"Jimin-ah.. thank you so much for today..", Jinyoung give Jamie a hug after ASC (video on top).. "I'm sorry if these crackhead kids gave you a headache.."

"it's okay oppa.. I enjoy it.. oh onnie you're here..", Jamie notice me at the changing room.. "what are you doing here?", she gave me a hug, and we both sit down..

"I'm having a BBQ party with these crackhead kids..", I quote Jinyoung words when they enter the changing room earlier, and Jinyoung shout to me.. "ah nuna.. don't say that.. they are a nice kids you know..", when one by one all of Got7 member enters the room and..

"eommaaaaaaaaaaa..", Yugyeom found me the last and hug me.. "eomma bogoshipoooo..", well let me introduce myself first.. my name is Park Soora.. I'm not artist like all of them, I'm just a song writer and General Manager for JYPE, well basically I handle all JYPE legal and administration stuff, but I know all of them since their trainee days since I used to be trainee too and quite close to all of them.. especially Yugyeom.. he always call me eomma and act like a baby around me..

"oh.. uri aedul.. hows your day? are you having fun??"

"kureom eomma..", he replied me while glancing at Jamie.. aish this kid..

"BBQ party?", I ask them and they all yelled in reply..

"BBQ party.. kajjaa.." and change their clothes as fast as possible..

"should me and Jamie get out of here?"

"aniya nuna.. you both can catch up.. we're changing outside..", and they all go outside with their bags..

"onnie i miss you so much.. hows your wedding preparation?", I just sigh at her question..

"let's not talk about it.. uri samchoon (JYP to be exact) gave me a lot of homework and honestly, I think I have to postpone my wedding.. but we haven't agree on that.. and I don't want to think about it.. well.. how about you Jamie?? I saw how you host earlier.. nice.. i love your savage side the most.."

she let out a few sigh before answering me, "JYP oppa keep postponing my cb and I'm really upset about it..

"uri samchoon?!", I ask in curiousity

"ne onnie.. he keep saying will talk about that later..", she looks so sad..

"I see what I can do about it, ok..", she just nod to me.. "do you have any other schedule for today?", I ask her..

"nope.. I think when I'm done changing my outfit, I'll head to the nearest market.. I want to cook something for dinner rather than buying things.."

"nice.. join us..", she looks shock on my invitation.. "I don't think they will agree..", she try to decline my invitation, but I know Got7 is back already, and waiting politely at the entrance since I could see their reflection at the mirror from my siting position, "you all ok with Jamie join us, right?", and they all get in and cheering Jamie to join us..

"it's fun with Soora nuna.. but it'll be more fun with you.. she always talk to JJ couple at the end and leaving us alone..", Bambam jokingly talk about me, well I know he is joking, but I keep slap his head with my pillow..

"are you all done?",

"neeeeeeeeeeeeeee..", they all yelled really loud, I'm afraid security will come and kick us out..

"let's go.."

"oh nuna.. did you bring your car?", Jinyoung ask me as all of us going out of the studio..

"yupz.. any of you wanna join me?! well Jamie will ride my car, only two spot left.."

and just that.. Got7 look at each other and start their RPS game to find out who will sit with me..

"how about the other?", I tried to yelled but they are so into that RPS game, that they didn't hear me.. -_-

"onnie I bring my own car, so we can divide them into 2 cars..", Jamie finally done changing and left me nodding while the boys still being a messed..

"stop.. there are 2 cars.. mine and Jamie.. 4 with me and 3 with Jamie.. choose.."

at the end I am left with hyung line since magnae line especially Yugyeom and Bambam want to ride with Jamie..

"ouch.. you ditch your eomma now.. you're driving, you hear me?! if I found out Jamie is driving, I'm gonna killed you three..", I chock Yugyeom jokingly and everyone laughing, but he is able to let go of me and hug me back and whisper, "eomma.. should I really driving? I'm sure Bambam or Youngjae wanna drive too?"

"you are confident enough to teased your hyung and me everyday, but you have no confidence around the girl you like? aigooo.. uri aegiiii..", he smiled at my answer.. "be brave, ok!! show her you like her ok..", and he smile again with, "ne eomma.."

"nuna.. if you let Yugyeom have you for himself, all of us will get jealous.." Jinyoung get rid of Yugyeom hand and hug me.. "aigooo.. you guys are namja now, huh.."

"of course nuna.. where is your key?", I take my key out of my bag but Mark take it from my hand first and now they fought over it, Mark, Jinyoung and JB..

"key?", Yugyeom finally talk to Jamie, but different from the hyung line, the magnae line let Yugyeom drive peacefully..

"nuna.. Jamie.. you have your disguise outfit with you right?", Jackson who doesn't really bother whose driving remind me of that important part.. well I'm going on shopping with Korean National Namchindol, so..

"ne.. it's in the car..", we both answer at the same time..

and after a long long long long long time.. we finally reach the market..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi readers..

honestly speaking.. I'm not IGot7 / Ahgase (yet, updated May 15th, not yet at the time i wrote this fanfic, but I am now).. and I just like Got7 like a month ago, thanks to my fave teddy bear, Shindong oppa, yupz Shindong of Super Junior, and I am an ELF..

if you remember, there are one KB episode when Shindong oppa dance and the guest is JYP with Twice members.. at that eps, Shindong oppa dance to JYP song, Don't Leave Me, and I'm seriously in love with that song.. I try to found that song and I'm in love with Don't Leave Me Got7 version.. and since March 2020, I start to love Got7 and my biased is JJP, especially Jinyoung..

hope you all enjoy my story..