~M~ Picnic Date (1)

"Jimin-ah.. I'm here.. let's go.. ", I called her to make sure she's going down..

after the call, I looked at Jaebum hyung beside me and Soora nuna behind.. "are you sure about this?", they both only nod..

"call me, as soon as she hop in ok Jaebum?!", Jaebum shows Soora nuna his phone as an answer, ready to make a fake phone call..

it takes 15 min for Park Jimin to go down.. she get into the car and hug Soora nuna first before say hi to me and Jaebum hyung, and at that time, Jaebum hyung called Soora nuna phone..

"oh Yugyeom-ah, chamkaman.. I have to take this one first..", as planned, she's going out of the car and have a fake conversation with her phone..

she get in after a few minute and action, "Yugyeom-ah, could you please drop me and Jaebum to the office first?! there are something important happened and I need Jaebum too.. its not gonna be long.."

"what is it onnie?", Jimin looks quite worried.. mianhe princess..

"nothing big.. but they need me and Jaebum at the office..", Jimin and Soora nuna keep talking at the back while Jaebum hyung is sleeping beside me..

"we'll wait for you nuna.. pali ok..", I stop in front of our office and they both get down..

but Jaebum hyung coming back to the car after around 10 min..

"you both go first.. Youngjae, Mark, Bambam and Jackson is headed there already with my car.. Jinyoung is here with cab, 3 of us will use Soora nuna car as soon as everything is settled here.. don't finish all the food in the back or Soora nuna gonna kill both of you..", Jinyoung hyung show up beside Jaebum hyung and open Jimin door at the back, hushed her to the front with me.. after Jinyoung hyung close the door, he signal us both to go..

"Gyeom-ah.. is it ok to left 3 of them behind?", it's kinda silent in the car, awkward and I didn't help much with only humming, but I have no idea, what to say, so she try to talk instead..

"it's ok Park Jimin nuna.. don't worry.. they will join us soon.."

I could feel her glaring beside me, "nuna!! NUNA!! I think we agree not to used that term, right?"

I only laugh and focus back to the street..

"how long we both going to keep quite like this?", after a long long silence, I think she couldn't take it anymore, kekekekeke..

"patience princess, my license is out not so long ago, I don't want us to involve in a traffic accident.. they will seriously kill me.. let's stop at the next rest area and rest for a while.. you bring your hat and mask right?", she mumbled a yes beside me..

it's not so full, but it's hard to find a parking lot.. "let's buy something and eat in the car, its safer in the car.."

this is actually fun, I happened to know all of her favorite food and snack.. we bring back a lot that I seriously have no idea if we could finish it or not..

We are about to head out when Jimin stop in front of doll machine, "Yugyeom-ah.. did you put those moomin doll in my car?!", I pretend not to hear her and keep going, I'm scared.. this is really awkward, my members and Soora nuna gonna kill me..

Another silence following us to the car.. "Min-ah.. I'm going to the rest room.. here..", I gave her my car key so she could get in first..

as soon as I'm far enough from Jimin, I called Soora nuna.. "eommaaaaaaaa..", I yelled really loud that people around me, start to look at me.. omo..

"wae?", is the first thing she, Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung said.. they must be in the car together and put my call in speaker mode.. aiishh nuna..

"what should I do? it's so awkward here.. I don't even know what to do? what should I talk about?"

"try to speak paboya.. talk.. have a conversation..", Jinyoung hyung answer me and end the call right after..

"talk?", I talk to myself on my way back to the car.. 

"hmmm onnie..", she's in her phone when I get back in.. "should we wait for you in this rest area?!", I have no idea what they say but I take her phone and talk to them.. 

"be careful on your way here, ok.. me and Jiminie will have fun first.. bye..", Jimin looks shock..

It's another awkward silence, again.. and

"how about a date?!", I have no idea where is this idea coming from.. but I have to do something, seriously..

"what do you mean 'a date'?"

"date..a date.. until my members and Soora nuna arrived, let's have a date at the beach.. we will reach the beach in 30 min or 1 hour.. let's have some fun before they arrive.."

she gave me an unread expression.. "what do you mean a date?"

I just shrug my shoulder and smile.. "just rest first.. I'll wake you up when we arrive.. do you want a pillow? I think I have pillow or doll in the back..", I turn to look at the back seat, my eyes stop at the moomin doll that I put in her car a couple days ago and frozen..

"well.. let's go.. we both debut on a very young age, I never have a date, except the one arranged by variety show.. and thank you for the moomin doll..", she take the doll that I'm staring at and hit me lightly as she thanks me and hug that doll..

she push her seat to the back and make herself comfortable.. 

"I'll wake you up soon princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi reader..

as promise, I'm back with new chapter..

for fans of Got7 and 15& especially Yugyeom and Jimin fans, I'm really sorry if you think they character doesn't seems like them.. I'm new fans of Got7..

enjoy..