~ Day 1 ~

~ Twoshot Chapter Part 2 ~

~Jamie POV~

"ugh my head.. what is that sound? whose alarm is that?", I wake up because of this loud sound, someone's alarm.. I want to get up and turn it off, but I couldn't move, someone's arm wrap around my waist and hold me there.. Yugyeomie.. we both sleep on this couch last night, just both of us, wrap up together..

but.. that alarm just getting crazier, another phone wake up with an alarm, and another one, and another one, and suddenly around 5 phone getting crazy with each of their alarm sound, sounds messy.. and it's enough to wake everyone, including Yugyeom..

"morning princess.. I never know, the day I'll wake up next to you will ever gonna exist..", he smile to me..

"morning.. and I also don't know, it's going to be on a couch..", he's laughing to my answer before we both up and realize Taecyeon oppa and Soora onnie sleep on another couch, Taec oppa is up, but not Soora onnie.. "turn your phone off..", he yelled to all of us..

"whose alarm is that?", Jaebum oppa also up, on another couch with Jinyoung oppa beside him, they look cute together.. "its still dark outside guys.. lets just sleep a little bit more..", and going back to hugging Jinyoung oppa, sleep again..

"Min-ah, let's go.. we need to find breakfast for all of them..", I nod and we both get up, and walk hand in hand to the car..

"let's find the nearer market..", Yugyeom take out his phone and start looking when I ask for his phone..

"wae?"

"just give me your phone.."

he give me his phone and I take out mine, I connect our phone together.. "find me, if I'm going missing..", he smile and nod to me..

knock.. knock.. I look outside, to Soora onnie.. so I pulled down my window..

"you guys going to buy breakfast?", Soora onnie ask and we both nodded..

"wait for me, I'm going to cook something for all of you.. I'll get my cover first.."

Soora onnie walk to her car when the back door open and Taecyeon oppa get in, complete with his cover.. hat and mask..

"good morning.. why don't you guys wake us up? do you even know what you gonna buy for breakfast?"

"appa.. is it our first double date? andweeee.. no.. no.. no.. get down.. let's find another day for our first double date.. pleaseeee..", Yugyeom look at Taecyeon oppa and whining..

"what do you mean double date?", Taecyeon oppa looks surprise at Yugyeomie word's and look at both of us.. "SINCE WHEN?", he screams so loud and startled Soora onnie who just open the door..

"YAH, why did you have to yelled in the morning?", Taecyeon oppa look at Soora onnie for a second and guess, "you know about them?"

"what them?", she look at Taec oppa, and then me, and then Yugyeomie.. "you both have good news for me?"

"ne eomma.. she said yes..", Yugyeom look so happy while Soora onnie hooray behind us, leaving Taec oppa, still confused..

"mind explaining what happened?"

"later oppa.. let's go first, while it's still dark, I don't want you guys being recognize here out of all places..", while Soora onnie put on her seat belt..

"nuna.. this is not a double date ok.. let's set another day for our double date.. well triple, Jinyoungie hyung will be upset if they are not included..", Soora onnie answer to my words with another nod, "i agree.. this is only breakfast shopping.. let's go..", Yugyeom start driving when I hear Taec oppa protest behind..