~ Nuna ~

~ Twoshot Chapter Part 1 ~
(warning : most of this chapter is not about YugMin couple)

~ Yugyeom POV ~

"don't you want to rest a bit, I'll wake you up when we arrive..", I couldn't focus on the road with her beside me, keep looking my way..

"wae?", Jimin pout her face, I'm sure, well I couldn't see it, but I just know..

"I couldn't focus on the road you know..", we bicker for a moment before my phone ringing again.. I pull over and reach for my phone in my pocket.. Jinyoung hyung..

"hmm hyung.. we are on our way back to Seoul.. what is it?"

"good, please check your iphone.. you connect your phone to Soora nuna iphone right?"

"of course.. but why?"

"just check first.."

"ok hyung, I'll put you on speaker hyung.."

"Jiminie still with you right?", the way he ask about Jimin more like checking to me,
makes me chuckle..

"ne oppa, I'm here.. what happened?"

"we need to find Soora nuna.. have you check your iphone, Kim Yugyeom?"

"wait hyung.. it's loading..", silence for a minute before I realize, I spot Soora nuna car near me at my iphone and I look ahead, at the road.. and her car just speed up, get pass ours and left me yelling, "oh that car..", I only point my finger, following the car, "her car just passed us, I think she's going back to the cottage.. she's so fast.. is everything okay hyung?"

"turn around and find her.. we are on our way there.. keep us posted..",

and Jinyoung hyung hang up..

I make a u turn and speed up, but Soora nuna is way ahead but I keep trying..

"Min-ah, please check Soora nuna position.."

"what is the password?", while she wiggle my iphone in front of me..

"your debut date..", and I blushed, I didn't expect that question, not ready with this boyfriend / girlfriend situation yet..

"you love me that much Yugyeomie?", she kiss my cheek fast and sit back again, trying to open my iphone..

"I'm going to connect my iphone to yours later.. and by the way, Soora onnie still in front of us..", I nodded at her answer and focus on the road again, try to forget that my now girlfriend just give me a quick kiss on my cheek, I need to find Soora nuna first.. she always so supportive to every member of JYPN, artist or not is the same to her, everyone is a family members.. and I always consider her my fave nuna, part of the family members, coz she's more than supportive to me and all Got7 members, especially to me, she always said that she's my number one fan even before our debut, she always help me practice my dancing skills and dance together with me in the practice room, and she also helps me with singing practice too.. I ask her once, why she doesn't ask JYP PD-nim to debut her as a singer, she has all the ability that all idol needed, even better, she could sing, dance, write a good song and have an amazing personality, but she keep saying that she loves what she's doing now.. being mom to every JYPN members, even forget about her own life sometimes..

I park my car outside the cottage, beside Soora nuna car.. she's out there playing with water now..

"Jimin-ah.. please call Jinyoung hyung or my other members.. I'll go talk to her first ok.."