~I~ Picnic Date (2)

"aigoo.. where are we?!", the sound of wave wake me up..

actually I ask that question to Yugyeom, who supposed to sit beside me, but the driver seat is empty and we stop already.. I check my phone and its not even an 1 hour since we left that rest area, but I guess we arrived already..

Yugyeom is sit outside.. back against the car, looking at the sea.. what a view..

it only takes him a couple of second to realize that I'm awake..

"hey princess.. awake?", he come back sit inside.. back down his seat a little bit and start open the snack we bough earlier and eat together with me..

"where are we??"

he shrug his shoulder as an answer.. "what do you mean you don't know?"

"I just follow Soora nuna direction and it stop here.. well the beach is clear, and far from the nearest village, but just in case, lets walk with hat and mask.."

I nod on his comment.. "so we can play in the water?", his nodded makes me the happiest..

omo beach.. now this is feels like vacation..

"can I go out first? I want to play..", he nod again.. so I open the door and run to the water.. this is so refreshing.. 

I know it sounds like a child but beach is my happy pill.. whenever I feel down and sad I always want to go to the beach.. but I can't.. sometimes my schedule not allowed me to go far away from Seoul..

I can hear a click sound and Yugyeom is there, near me with a camera.. without his disguise..

please ignore the background and imagine beach behind him

please ignore the background and imagine beach behind him.. 😁😇

"yah what are you doing? where is your hat and mask?", he takes another picture of me before lowering his camera.. "I just called Soora nuna, he said we are in the right place.. they'll be here by lunch time.. so no mask n hat needed.."

"woah.. that's a good news.. I'll be back, I'll put this back in the car first..", I take off my hat and mask and headed to the car but he stop me.. "give it to me.. just go and play with the water.."

we spent another 30 min playing with water, sometimes I take his camera and took pictures of him while he also play with water..

"Miiiiiiiiiiiin.. let's explore this place..", he take his camera from me and take my hands, more like entwined them together..

I 😱

am 

frozen

seriously..

and stop him..

he smile to me, "we're on a date right?", he lead me, so we going around and take many more pictures..