~G~ Before Picnic Date

~ a night before picnic date~

~Jimin POV~

"onnie.. are you busy? may I call you?"

I tried to message Soora onnie but she haven't answer my text since 2 hours ago.. so I called manager oppa..

"oppa.. oddiya?"

"JYP building.. why?"

"could you help me a bit?"

"hmm.. wae? palli.. i want to go home.."

"could you please check Soora onnie office.. is she still there?"

"just it?"

"yups.."

"she's here.. she's out on lunch earlier.. said she's going to buy tomorrow necessities, you guys going on a picnic, right?"

"ne oppa.. ok oppa, gomawo..", before I hang up

"onnie.. I'm on my  way to the office, please wait for me.."

she reply exactly as I reach the office..
"don't park your car, let's go for a meal, I'm at the lobby.."

I pick her up at the front lobby and heading to the given direction..

"pick whatever you want Jiminie.. my treat.."

"no need onnie.. I'm the one who ask to meet.."

"nope.. no.. no.. pick something.. my treat.."

we both wait until our food is coming before Soora onnie ask me..

"what is it you wanna talk about?"

"onnie.. about tomorrow picnic.. is it really ok for me to join you guys?"

she looks confuse.. "wae? someone say something to you?"

"aniya.. i mean.. isn't it gonna be awkward? you used to hangout with everyone at the company but only like this.. i mean, if you only ask me, that means only both of us.. but when you ask Got7 for BBQ like last time, you never ask others to join.. it's like your quality time with each of JYP family members, right?", actually I'm a little  bit confuse and couldn't find the right words to explain what I'm thinking.. seriously, what am I saying?

"where did you get this idea? we have girls nite a year ago, remember? all the girls in the agency is invited.. and no, I never pick who I wanna hangout with or not.. i just simply have no idea about all of your schedule.. so I usually going to one group after another, because its easier.. all JYP family's schedule is overlap one with another, I just wanna hang out and have fun.. that's all.. and about the picnic, you already say yes, so, no way out.. Yugyeom will pick you up tomorrow morning.. get ready.."

"onnie about that.."

"what? Yugyeomie.. you want others to pick you up?"

I used all of my hands to wave no to her.. "aniyo onnie.. what i mean is.. how am I going to explain this..", now I mumble to myself.. just great..