~#StayAtHome Date~

~ Oneshot Chapter ~

~Yugyeom POV~

"Gyeom-ah.. what are you doing?!", ask uri hyung who just show up at the kitchen..

"cooking.."

"do we expect someone? the boys will come over?", he ask again, try each food i made..

"nope.."

"then what are you doing?"

"cooking hyung.. can you see it?", i start to get a little bit anxious now.. it's almost 7pm, dinner time..

"then who are you cooking for?"

"for me and Jiminie.."

"she's come over? do you want me to go out for a bit? but could she go out at dinner time, its forbidden right?! will she be okay to go out at night?", he keep mumbling to himself..

i finally take my attention to him, confused.. "what do you mean?"

"you're going on a home date right? i'll go out for a couple of hours, left you both alone.. ok?"

i just shake my head and laugh.. "not that kind a date hyung.. she's not coming.. but yeah, we have a date today, it's valentine after all.."

"so i don't have to go out?", he ask again, still look confuse..

"nope.. just don't knock on my door for the rest of the night.."

he nod and walk away, while I'm almost ready for my dinner..

"are you ready? mine is done, shower first..", message from Minie..

"a little bit more.. will be ready on 7pm sharp..",
I reply her fast before going back to my food..

~18.30~

"ok, dinner done.. movie ready.. now I just have to go for a quick shower..", i said to myself before i get ready..

~18.55~

my phone dinged, "can i get in now?"

"yes you can..",
I answer her and accept her to the zoom room we create together..

"hi princess.. how are you? miss me?"

"Gyeom-ah.. i miss you a lot..", she scream through my laptop speaker.. hehehehehehehe..

"I miss you so much princess.. hows your stay at home day?"

"I practice a lot of thing.. i make this tiramisu.. i really hope you could tell me how it is..", she said as she put the camera to a very good looking, tasty tiramisu..

", she said as she put the camera to a very good looking, tasty tiramisu