Remember

Mondo rushes to his cupboards and searched through them desperately. He took out a roll of bandages before kneeling back down beside Ishimaru. He gently wrapped the wound up in them "I'm so sorry..." he whispers.

Ishimaru looks around "where am I...?" He mumbles, then looking up at Mondo "who are you...?" He asked. Mondo looks at Ishimaru, he could feel his heart sink. He turns the taps off, he then picks Ishimaru up and carried him to the bedroom; tucking him into his bed.

Grabbing his phone, Mondo opened google, then staring in shock at the screen "a concussion... fuck fuck fuck!" He then calms down "only temporary... it's only temporary..." he whispers to himself. He walks over to the bed and sits down beside him, bringing him into a hug as he rubs his back. Mondo thought they could both do with some comfort. At first Ishimaru was confused on why this random person was hugging him, but he soon relaxed. He felt familiar.

Mondo sighs and lowers his head as he slowly lets go of Ishimaru, his long blonde hair hiding his face. Ishimaru leans over as he brushed Mondo's hair back to look at his face. His expression looked like a guilty one, a sad one. Mondo stood up and got dressed "I'm going to make some noodles." He told Ishimaru before leaving him alone in the bedroom, Ishimaru watching as the door slowly closed.