Detention

Ishimaru's PoV:

The principal was scolding us "Ishimaru. I'm disappointed you're here. As you should know fighting is against the rules." He points a finger at me "I'm sorry sir I won't do it again-" I was interrupted. "It was my fault, he was doing it in self defence." Mondo interrupted. The principal looks at him then closes his eyes "I do not care. You're both being punished with detention."

Mondo's PoV:

I look beside me and see Ishimaru shaking violently "we will be going now." I said, pulling Ishimaru with me. "Listen here. Stop being a crybaby. Grow some balls and be a man!" Ishimaru slaps me "I am a man!"

I rub my cheek "are you trying to fight?!" I yell, Ishimaru crosses his arms "you need to take care of your anger issues" he said. I got in a fit of rage and punched the wall "you wanna go?! Come and get some!" Ishimaru walks over and hugs me, he starts to cry again. I pat his back with a blank expression "it's just detention. It's not the end of the world." I grumble.

Ishimaru's PoV:

"Well you're in detention more than me, this is my first time...!" I pause "in detention"

Mondo rolls his eyes "god you're such a fucking baby." He walks away, I follow him like a sheep, he looks at me "What on Earth are you doing?" He asks. "Following you?" I replied. He walks outside and sits on a bench. I sit beside him. "Why are you following me?" He growls "because I don't know where detention is..." I scratch the back of my head. He snickers and leans back.