Suck Up

Ishimaru stares up at Mondo, the spot he kissed felt like the imprint will forever be embedded on his forehead forever. A soft blush started to spread throughout his face. He was speechless. Mondo flinched a little as he stared at the other "Okay I get it, stop looking at me like that it's making me feel weird." He turns away, a grumpy expression on his face. Ishimaru smiles and leans against Mondo, slowly he closes his eyes and began to fall asleep against the bigger male. Mondo kept pouting, eventually glancing down at the other who was fast asleep.

Mondo started to push things off the bed, trying to make more room for the other to sleep comfortably. Holding his shoulders, he slowly lowered Ishimaru back down onto the bed and placed his head on the pillow. He let out a heavy sigh and stood up, grabbing the bowl "he didn't even finish the noodles I made him." He grumbles, then walking to the kitchen as he finished the bowl for the other. His nose scrunched when he realised how cold they were getting. He set the bowl down then leans against the counter, thinking about Ishimaru "I wonder when he'll be okay again. That was absolutely idiotic of me, I should've known better than to push him on a wet surface. Of course he'd slip. How pathetic..." he lowered his head in disappointment "I wonder if he'll still want to stay. What if he thinks I'm dangerous? What if he leaves when I'm not aware? He wouldn't do that... would he? Why would I care? He's just a suck up. That's all he is." He furrowed his eyebrows, then hid his face in his hands "a suck up that somehow you're getting too attached to..."