Shower Time

Ishimaru closes the bathroom door once they were both inside and looks up at Mondo who appeared to be nervous now.
"When you see someone naked, you can tell at a glance if they're trustworthy or not." Ishimaru said, however that only seemed to make Mondo more uncomfortable.
"Which... is necessary for us to bare ourselves to each other" Ishimaru also started to feel awkward now.

Mondo smiles awkwardly "Sure..."

"Show me what you've got! Show me everything!" Ishimaru crosses his arms "when the body is naked, so is the soul! So get to strippin' down!"

Mondo raised his brow at what the other was saying before letting out a little laugh while shaking his head. He thought Ishimaru was strange, yet amusing. He rolls his eyes and dumped his clothes into Ishimaru's arms one at a time "naked soul huh? Hopefully you'll see that you can trust me" he said in a mocking tone before getting into the shower. Ishimaru furrowed his eyebrows "hey! I do not sound like that." He argued before following him into the shower.

Mondo looks down at Ishimaru "you know, looking at what a baby you were in detention I didn't expect you to be so confident in being naked around other people."

Ishimaru then looks up at him "why wouldn't I be fine with it? We're both men here. Men showering together is completely fine."

"Huh, sure~" Mondo rolls his eyes "and showering with girls isn't?"

"Absolutely not! Don't ask me such inappropriate questions." Ishimaru huffs, gently hitting Mondo.

Mondo tuts as he then grabbed the shampoo and conditioner, starting to thoroughly scrub his hair that started to go flat. He then paused once he felt hands rubbing his chest. He looks down to see that Ishimaru was washing him "what are you doing?"

"It's part of the process. You don't understand it but you will." Ishimaru said.

Mondo stares down at him for a little while longer before shoving him away. Ishimaru slips and fell back, hitting his head against the tile wall. Mondo's eyes widened as he then kneels down "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that- are you okay? Shit... your heads bleeding... I'm sorry-" he apologised again before carrying Ishimaru out the shower and sitting him on the floor "fuck... what do I do..."