Noodles In Bed

Mondo sighs heavily. He couldn't believe what he had just done.

He turned the kettle on and let the water boil, taking out a packet of instant noodles and plonking it into a glass bowl. Once the water was hot, he poured it in. He let the noodles soften before adding the flavour packet. He mixed it in.

He carefully carried the bowl back to Ishimaru, sitting down in front of him "here... maybe if you eat you'll feel better... I don't know how that works, but eating is enjoyable right?" Mondo smiles nervously as he feeds Ishimaru. He felt overwhelmed with guilt for pushing him, he was just messing around, he never meant for Ishimaru to get hurt. He wipes his eye "I suppose all I'm good for is hurting people huh?" He mumbles.

Ishimaru looks up at Mondo, seeing how upset the other appeared to be. He then ducked under his arm and wrapped his arms around the male. Mondo looked down at Ishimaru, he put the food down and hugs him back, gently stroking the hair that wasn't covered by the bandages. It made him feel better. Reassured. "You know Taka... you're alright." Mondo told him "I'm happy I let you stay... even if you can't remember that currently" he then hesitantly kisses Ishimaru's forehead...