Toast For Two

Grabbing the boxers Mondo had given him, Ishimaru then leaned over to put them on. But... he felt slightly dizzy. Perhaps he had moved too fast. Slipping them on, he stood straight again and wore the new T-shirt on top. He couldn't help but think of his family in this moment... he wondered if anyone had noticed his absence. If his grandfather would ever be made aware of his current situation... the fact he was in another guy's room, had just been naked in his bed. He'd be absolutely shamed... not that Ishimaru saw anything wrong with it, they were just two guys! They didn't do anything. Mondo just looked after him. That was all.

Letting out a sigh, Ishimaru shook his head and began to walk out to the kitchen where Mondo was now buttering the warm slices of toast. Ishimaru quietly sat down at the table, watching Mondo with his chin propped up on his hand. Now that he really looked at his friend... he was starting to notice how attractive he found him. Tall, strong. Secretly really soft too. It made him confused... why was he feeling this way? Perhaps it was just admiration. He wanted to be like Mondo, that must be it. His feelings didn't stray further than friendship... just... two bros.

Turning around, Mondo jumped slightly as he was caught off guard "woah there- didn't expect to see you there... when did you get here? I didn't hear you." He asked as he set down the two plates, taking a seat opposite his best friend.

Humming, Ishimaru looks up from Mondo's shoulders and into his eyes "I just got here, sorry I didn't say anything I was daydreaming."

"Daydreaming? About what? How much you miss bossing everyone around, Mr Hall Monitor~" Mondo chuckles, then biting off the corner of his toast.

Pausing for a moment, Ishimaru's cheeks then went pink as he glances away, shrugging "I- was just thinking about how you're really cool. That's all."

"Really cool?" Mondo raises an eyebrow "thanks bro. You're cool too." He leaned over and gently punched his shoulder.

"Mondo." Ishimaru hesitantly looks back at the other "have... you ever thought about being with a guy?"

The sudden question flustered Mondo quite a lot. Being with a guy... sure he rarely shew interest in women, he had been around tough guys all his life. But... why would he admit to thinking about guys to his best friend? There might've been a few times he caught himself staring into his ruby eyes for too long, even at his lips. But if Ishimaru found out... he'd probably think he was weird and be put off. Clearing his throat, Mondo sat up straight "guys? They're ok I guess. I mean, well, it depends on the guy really-" he glances away.

Suddenly, Ishimaru sat up on his knees and leans over. He just flashed a smile "I won't tell anyone... I promise."