Going Home

The school day finally came to an end and the bell rang. Ishimaru and Mondo had agreed to meet each other at the school gate, so that was what they did. Mondo was leaning against the wall, arms crossed when he soon heard some footsteps getting closer to him. He turns his head and saw Ishimaru, he was speed walking over to him. Ishimaru stood in front of Mondo and bows "sorry for making you wait! I was helping to pack away!" He closes his eyes tightly. Ishimaru always helped out in class, if that was handing things out or putting things away. He always volunteered.

Mondo let out a chuckle and rests one of his hands on the others shoulder, then pushed him back to stand up straight "no worries. I'm sure it was very important to you." He teases, rolling his eyes. He then started to walk with Ishimaru to his motorbike. Ishimaru was quite shocked to see it, he always found them to be quite dangerous. Mondo got on then looks at him "you getting on or what?" He asks, staring at him. Ishimaru stood still for a moment, but soon he carefully got onto the back and clung onto the others waist. Mondo starts it up and soon enough they were on their way to Mondo's.

Ishimaru was overwhelmed by the instant impact of the wind hitting against his face and hands, it was so strong his clothes were flapping violently against his body, yet it was quite refreshing. He gently rests his head on Mondo's back and watches everything go by, this was his first experience on a motorbike and he was glad that he got to experience it with Mondo since he was his first proper friend. He knew he might get into trouble by going to Mondo's without telling his family, but he already thought of an excuse.

A few minutes later they had arrived. Ishimaru carefully got off then was lead inside by the taller male. "Welcome to my home." Mondo, said, opening the door for him. Ishimaru walks in and looks around, the instant smell of cigarettes hit him, it was unpleasant and caused him to start coughing. He covers his mouth and walks around, there were a few photos up, mostly Mondo with another man, he had similar hair, but it was black and not as long as Mondo's. Ishimaru turns around "I know this is your place and this is rude of me to say, but please can we clean this place? The smell is making me feel quite ill...". Mondo nods and walks in "I shouldn't have let you stay here when my place is in this state. But I just wanted to help. Why don't you open all of the windows while I gather the cleaning products?" He suggested. Ishimaru nods and does as he said. The last room he got to was his bedroom, he saw another picture, it seemed to be him with a group of people, standing next to the man from the other picture. He would ask about who he was another time...