No running in the halls

Ishimaru's PoV:
There was a loud beep coming from beside me, I instantly sat up and stopped the alarm. I get out of head and get dressed into my uniform, making sure to tuck in my shirt and do my top buttons up. I grab my bag and put in my pile of homework I had completed the previous day before then walk out of my room putting my bag over my shoulder. I then grab my pre-made breakfast from the fridge and do my usual morning routine.

I step outside and was greeted with a beam of sunlight, I lock the door then walk to school. I walk alone as usual, I listen to all the other students talk about how crazy 'last night was'. But I don't understand, homework isn't that far from crazy is it? I stood by the traffic light and wait for it to turn red. Suddenly I heard a loud noise as a motorcycle quickly speeded past splashing a puddle beside me, I heard the man laugh at me as he got further away. How rude. He went over the speed limit.

Eventually I made it to school and walked to the toilets to dry myself a bit when I saw the same person from earlier running after some kid. I stood in front of him.

Mondo's PoV:
"No running in the halls!" A black haired boy stood in front of me with his hand out, I stopped then looked down at him "get out of my way." I growl, I analyse him and laugh, he was that nerd from earlier. "Do not have that tone with me young man!" He crosses his arms. "Man you're really bugging me." I huff. "You need to take anger management classes." He said, I growl and shove him into a locker "listen here buddy! Watch what you're saying!" I yell, he gets startled then slaps me "that's rude to shove people!" He fights back. There and then we got into a fight only to be interrupted by a stupid teacher.

"To the principal. NOW!" The teacher yells as she grabs us by the ear and pulls us away, "wait here." She sits is on seats outside the principals office then walks away on the phone to someone. I hear sniffling then look to my left to see the boy having a mental breakdown "up man, sorry if I was too hard on you-" I mumble. He shook his head "I've never been in trouble before..." he mutters, shaking a little. I look away. Of course I felt bad. But whatever. He's just one of those people.

A few minutes later the door opens "come on in."