Tidy Time

Ishimaru glances away from the photo, making sure his job was complete. He couldn't fathom how Mondo was capable of living in such a cluttered home, although it did give Ishimaru an idea on what he'd be like. There were heaps of dirty clothes in one corner of the room, and other items that were draped over chairs. The bin was overflowing with rubbish and there were many empty tissue boxes scattered around. The room had an unpleasant odor. A stench of not only cigarettes, but also a pungent deodorant. It smelt as if he were trying to cover up one scent with a stronger one.

"I'm back now, I've got gloves." Mondo said, walking into the room. He handed them over to Ishimaru. Ishimaru took a few things off and set them aside before putting the gloves on "I'll take care of the rubbish, you pick up all the cloves and put them in a separate bag so you can wash them later." Ishimaru said, then looking away from Mondo as he started to pick things up off the floor first. Mondo stares at the other male, looking him up and down when he noticed the back of Ishimaru's shirt had come slightly untucked. He crouched down to look, instead of seeing skin he saw bandages. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before standing behind the other, tucking the shirt in for him.

Ishimaru blinks and looks over his shoulder, then up at Mondo. He clears his throat and looks away "I asked you to collect your clothes, not mine." Ishimaru mumbled. Mondo pulled his hands away and steps aside, picking up armfuls of clothes "sorry. I was just fixing your shirt." He apologised. Ishimaru glances at Mondo and nods "oh- well... that's fine. Intimacy is a good way of making bonds with your friends." He looks at the taller male before continuing to clean. The room soon started to look better and better and they managed to clean everything out until the furniture was the only thing inside. They vacuumed, polished and put everything away, doing that to every single room.

Mondo and Ishimaru flopped down onto the couch, sitting next to each other. They were tired, but relieved that everything was fixed. Ishimaru hugs Mondo "you did great, I didn't expect you to actually do that much work" he looks up at him.

"That's very nice of you." Mondo rolled his eyes.

Ishimaru chuckles "you can't blame me... you just don't seem like the sort, after all you're the one that made the mess."

Mondo scoffs "you make a fair point."

"Why don't we go shower?" Ishimaru suggested.

Mondo huffs, Ishimaru stood up and took Mondo's hands, pulling him up. Mondo glances down at Ishimaru, then looking away as he smiled a little as they slowly started to walk together.