Attached

Mondo lifts his head, turning to face the bedroom door. He pressed his lips together and puffs his chest. His heart was beating like crazy, the longer he stood there the more he questioned his feelings towards Ishimaru. The first time they met he thought he'd despise the boy, he thought he was bossy and annoying. But he was fast to open up, fast to get close. Fast to help. Taking in a deep breath, he walked back to check on the shorter male. Stepping inside, he closes the door behind. He was asleep. Mondo walked to his wardrobe, taking out a white T-shirt and carrying it over. He sat, carefully dressing the boy. He didn't want to awaken him.

Mondo lifted the blanket to cover Ishimaru, watching him sleep. He wondered if he was cold. After all he didn't properly dry him after their shower. Climbing into bed, Mondo carefully pulled him over, wrapping his arms around him. He held him close to his chest, trying to provide warmth for him. He felt like a penguin, huddling together to keep warm in the cold weather. Something about being so close gave Mondo some form of comfort, he didn't feel so bad anymore. Maybe that was why he was so attached to Ishimaru, he numbed all of the pain. Made him forget.

Hands brushing through the raven hair, his eyes fell heavy.

"Maybe one hour wouldn't hurt..." Mondo mutters to himself, closing his eyes.