Sid's worries

"Oh no!", Sid yells, worried, "Lincoln could possibly die!" "Why are you so worried about Lincoln all of a sudden? Do ya like him, dude?!", Ronnie Anne replies teasingly. "No. I'm saying that because he's my friend, and also kind of my new little brother, and don't want him to die. While replying, while you looked like you were teasing me, you also looked, defensive. You like him?" "N-No! I-I don't! Only as a friend! Hahaha... ha...?" "That's not the issue right now, guys! The issue is the Louds blew out of jail and are coming for me, Ronnie Anne, and Sid. Clyde, Girl Jordan, Stella, Liam, Rusty, and Zach worked themselves in. And the rest of The Casagrande's, and the Changs, which just expanded!!  That'll be a lot of blood on our hands. Rita just divorced Lynn Sr. and took Luan, so, more blood. They're strong, so we all need to stick together to survive.", Lincoln says, reminding them all about the trouble that's going on.

"He's right! We need to get him ready to fight just in case he can't be around us! Come on! We'll do it tomorrow, so he needs good sleep. Lincoln will sleep in Ronnie Anne's room so he can get ready tomorrow! Definitely not shipping purposes!", Rosa says, making Lincoln and Ronnie Anne suspicious. "Yeah, suuuuuure. Whatever, Abuela. Come on Lincoln!!", Ronnie Anne says, not noticing Lincoln's huge, tomato red blush on his face. He just follows her. Everyone else notices it. Sid was still going on about her worries.

"Lincoln is my new brother! I'm gonna stay with him going out until it's truly safe! Ronnie and I will, together. And also because I wanna see if they'll make out hile not noticing I'm there, hehe......................................!", Sid says. Everyone agrees, except for one person...

GIRL JORDAN DOESN'T AGREE WITH THE PLAN, AND WANTS TO BE WITH LINCOLN! NOT RONNIECOLN, BUT JORDANCOLN!

Ready for what's next?!