Trial Part 4: Flashback before adoption (Will have violence)

Then, an evidence tape gets pulled out. How do you think this will turn out. Will also have language.

*My POV*

When the tape gets pulled out, it's labeled, Louds versus Casagrandes.

*Lynn Sr. POV*

No, no fucking way! Not fair, they'll se we landed the first hit! GOD DAMMIT! Well, when they watch, they'll see the Casagrandes will fight back just to defend themselves. "Louds VS. Casagrandes? This'll be interesting.", the judge says. "Umm, you don't want too!", I say. Then, Rita says they do! "Rita, their gonna see something that we don't want to let them see!" "Well, Lynn, what if I don't wanna do this. I'll plead guilty when I get the chance! We don't need to do this!" The tape starts getting watched.

*Back in the tape.*

The Louds (the ones who didn't want Lincoln back in anyways), had an all out brawl. Lynn Sr. had to hit someone with a rake first. Then Rosa got a frying pan and hit 3 times. Carlitos bit all their legs (except for the Casagrandes, Santiago's, Sid, and the Louds who actually still love Lincoln, plus Lincoln himself. The fight continued. Luan puts a really huge prank on Bobby, who didn't do anything. Ronnie Anne then throws Luan across the house. The jury was almost at a verdict at that exact time. There needs to be one more chapter, with backstories for each of the characters!

Hope you enjoyed!