Day of Reckoning PART2

The next day.

*Ronnie Anne's point of view.*

I couldn't wait to see the lame-o again! I brought Sid with me this time, so we could all hang out! I was ecstatic. Lincoln had been my crush for forever. Today was Thanksgiving. But we're going to the Louds due to an exterminator having to search the house for rats and mice.

*Sids point of view*

I can't wait to see the Louds! I saw Lincoln a year ago and Lori over a chat but I wanna see them. But when Ronnie and I came there, we saw something out of hand. Well, let's head back to Ronnie Anne for her PV.

*Back to Ronnie Anne*

We had got there and I went to go to the backyard with Sid. Then, we saw, Lincoln in his pajamas. He looked cold. "Lincoln? How did you get out here?, Sid and I asked, confused. "Oh, hey guys. My family locked me out because of bad luck. Stupid isn't it?" "Then I started crying and walked back in the house with Sid trying to comfort me. "It's no use, Sid. I'm gonna call the police." I pulled out my phone in Leni and Loris bedroom and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" "Hello, my name is Ronalda Anne Santiago, and I am reporting child neglect and abuse on a 12 year old boy named Lincoln Loud.", I said as I cried my eyeballs out. "The Loud family, eh. I've got the police coming right now and paramedics.", she said with sympathy in her voice. "Thank you!"

*Sid PV*

What was weird was that police were coming around. But it wasn't weird at the same time. The Louds caused a terrible crime. They deserve to be arrested. For life.

*Chief of Police PV*

This was the crime of the decade for sure. We haven't seen this crime since the 70's. This is were Lynn Sr and Rita go down. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Loud. Who is that kid in the backyard." "Uhh-Uuuhhhhh No... Nobody. Hahahaha...", said the obviously guilty Rita Loud. Then the girl who called pitched in. "Lincoln Loud, their only son and my other best friend." "We will kill you now, RONNIE ANNE!", they yelled. Then the one that looked to be ditzy picked up a frying pan and hit Rita in the head, then Lynn Sr. "I'm tired of this family doing things to Lincoln! I am no longer apart of your family!" "She seems to be the most self aware and intelligent of them all. Even over the scientist. You're under arrest!", I said.

The chapter end here.