The Trial of Trials (Will have language)

This is it. The trial. This'll be a 5 parter.

*Judge PV*

This'll be the sorriest trial of my life, and most of them were pretty bad. These were the Louds. A family that just HAD to lock out their son. Their only son. And for others, brother.

*Rita PV*

I really wanna get divorce papers. This man has caused this. I'm fucking tired of this. If I can get away from this man, I will be happy, whether I get jail time or not.

*Sid PV*

Our family, plus the Casagrandes are heading to Royal Woods for the trial. I wonder how the cursed Louds are doing. They're deserving all their getting if it's going terrible. If it's going well, they need to have a bad time. I know it sounds dark, but it's true. This family is an example of pure evil.

*Lincoln PV*

This is it. The trial. The end of the remaining Louds. They're fucking guilty. They deserve it. DEEPLY. The only ones I still think of as family, are the ones who were adopted by Chang's. They're the ones who tried to get me back in or the ones who didn't want to take me out altogether. They're the only ones that are my family, they're my friends as well. Anyway, the McBrides, Spokes, Gurdles, Zhau's, and... Liam's family was also ordered to the trial.

It begins, and I am wobbling in my seat for this. Goodbye Louds. I never want to see your faces again. It's the end for you. "Defense Attorney, step up.", shouted the judge.

*Defense Attorney PV*

"Yes, your honor." I get up from my seat, then go face the judge.  I'm sweating really hard right now. I have to defend, THE LOUDS. THE FRICKING LOUDS. What the hell am I supposed to do for them. They've lost any respect from Royal Woods. Except for the ones who are not Louds anymore, who are now Changs. If only they didn't do this.  "Your honor, do not let any bribes take away evidence.", I say. "GODDAMMIT!", said Lynn Sr. The whole courtroom looked at him in shock.

I think this cliffhanger is good enough.