Trial Part 5: Backstories.

We have the backstories for each of the characters that wanted to through Lincoln out, or were forced to. Here are the backstories, and there are lie detectors.

*Lynn Loud Sr. POV*

So, it's time for me to tell my backstory. "So anyway, Rita had convinced me to do it. She was the one, along with our daughters. I was thrown into it. The ones that are Chang's now are LIARS! They were in it." The detector says, LIE! "Dammit!" "Well, tell us the real story, Lynn! You'll have more time in the clank if ya don't!" "Fine! As you see, I am the second one to go along, with Jr." The detector says, TRUTH!

*Rita Loud POV*

"I was the last one to go along, because Lynn made me. And by that I mean Lynn Sr." The Lie Detector says, TRUTH!

*Luan Loud POV*

"I was the other last one, because I was threatened to get beaten up, or possibly killed. I never wanted to do this to Lincoln. Also, this is unrelated, but I began to see what I was doing wrong, with my pranks on Royal Woods." The Lie Detector says, TRUTH!

*Lynn Loud Jr. POV*

"Ok, he was bad luck, because I lost my softball game, so we had to throw him out." The Lie Detector says, Half Truth! Because Lincoln was not bad luck. Also, she threatened him with a baseball bat! "WHAT THE HELL!", I yell.

*Lana Loud POV*

"I was asleep when that happened. But, I never brought him back in, or tried." The Lie Detector says, TRUTH!

*Lola Loud POV*

"Lincoln got thrown out due to bad luck. I didn't bring him back in because the family would trample me due to my size." The Lie Detector says, TRUTH!

*Lisa Loud POV*

"Psssssh! Lincoln is only a mere test subject to me. He deserved to get thrown out!" The Lie Detector says, TRUTH! But only in her eyes, as well as some of those Louds!

This is a good enough cliff hanger! We will see their sentences, next!