Paramedics

The paramedics had finally arrived. Now let's go to Luna.

*Luna PV*

This family had finally screwed up hard. I, Leni, and Lori had tried to stop them. It failed. Lucy and Lily didn't know what was happening. Lucy afterward tried to bring him back in, then, got threatened to be grounded. She had to go back in. Lincoln told The Casagrandes plus Sid that. Carlota then hit Lynn in the head with a flip flop. " Well, this family isn't worthy of having Thanksgiving with. Except for Lincoln, Leni, Luna, Lori, Lily, and Lucy! The rest of you do not have my trust.", said Rosa.

The paramedics went into the backyard and placed Lincoln in the Ambulance. While in the ambulance, Lincoln had a temperature of 93.8 degrees Fahrenheit. We were lucky it wasn't any lower. I, myself, wanted to see Lincoln, along with the other sisters who either tried to stop them and also Lily. Ronnie Anne started to burst into tears. Sid had tried to comfort her but failed. "Lincoln! Why you? *sobs harder than Lily with a boo-boo*." "Ronnie, cheer up! You'll see him soon.", Sid said. "Yeah, but what if he dies *sobs*." I and the other sisters minus the cursed 6 cried harder than we ever did before.

*Sid Chang PV*

I tried to hold back my tears, but then, I had an idea. "Ronnie Anne, I have an idea! I'll call my family!", I say. "How can that work?", asked Ronnie. "Well, my family can adopt  Lincoln and the five other sisters who actually care. How does that sound, Ronnie?" "Sounds great, Sid!" "Yay! New adoptive older and younger sisters as well as an adoptive younger brother!"

The rest of the Loud family scowled and flipped the bird. Then Carlitos bit their legs. It would turn into something violent.

Thank you for reading the chapter! Next chapter will be at least 1,000 words. I'll work really hard.