Luan's Release

*Luan Loud POV* 

"Alright, you're free to go, ma'am! Enjoy your freedom!", says a security guard. Lincoln was walking by and then saw me. "Oh, hi Luan Loud... Was it true that you were manipulated?", Lincoln asks. "Yes, and so was, your... ex mom.", I say. "Wanna go see her? She's doing her trash cleaning community service!", I exclaim. "Sure, just, my sisters, Mom, and Dad probably don't want to. Probably thinking you'll turn on us because my balls are just now growing back.", he tells me. "Oh, sorry. I was told to do that at gunpoint. I didn't want to. I wasn't planning on killing you for it either. Unfortunately, LJ was." Then Sid and Ronnie Anne came around. 

"Hi Luan!", they say. "Hi!", I yell. "What she said. It was true. She's trusted again." "I was planning on seeing my mom. Who, to you is, Rita Loud. Wanna come?" "Sure, Luan!"

*Rita Loud POV*

I was nearly done for the day, and, I saw four children coming. They looked like, Luan, Lincoln, Sid, and Ronnie Anne. "Hey, guys! Since it is community service, I am able to go back home! And, Luan, I see you're out!" "Yes, Mom, I am!" "I'm nearly done for the day! Ok, Luan, I've given you Lana and Lola's room. "Yay! Thanks, Mom!", she says. "Well, Rita, I'm just glad you feel remorseful.", says Lincoln. "Anyway, it's our last day in town! We'll have to head back to the city soon.", says Ronnie Anne.

Hope you like the chapter! Next chapter will have some action!