More Trial (language and possible sexual interaction flashbacks.)

*Lynn Sr POV*

I can't believe that our defense attorney did that to us. I just hope they don't pull out us raping Lincoln. Wait.... I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Dammit. Well, you get the picture.

*Luan POV*

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!", I yell out. The jury looks at me funny. "Well, I'm glad I didn't fall for that bribe. It would be pretty stupid.", the judge said. It was not stupid at all. It was a full-proof plan. But, I only said it in my head.

*Leni POV*

"Is there anything that anyone has to say?", asked the judge. "I do.", I say, "the Louds, before we were adopted, besides us Chang's, have raped Lincoln, and, have tried to force Ronnie Anne's hand." Well, the second one wasn't bad enough to be in a trial. But, the 1st one, is downright terrible. Is this true?", said the judge. Then, mom looked up and told the truth. "Yes.", she said. "Well, I am surprised by your honesty.", he told her.

*Rita POV*

I started going back into memories and flashing back. "Stop it! Stop it now!" The six kept on yelling, while the rest of us kept on raping him. It was a terrible sight. Semen kept on splattering, as none of us wanted more genes with who we thought of as bad luck at the time. When it came around, we took the dick out.

Sorry about the underwhelming chapter. Number 3 will have big plans.