The Scolding

*Lincoln POV*

As I was walking up the stairs of the Casagrande Apartment building to Chang's (my adoptive family) room, I saw a sad looking Lori in the doorway. We sat down on the couch (that looked like our own from The Loud House), and Lori started to talk. "Lincoln... we need to talk about your training.", she says. "That...? Didn't I look good? I felt good!" Lori looked at me like I'm dumb. "Of course you did, but, something happened..."

"Yeah, well... wait, WHAT?!" Lori saw my surprised and sad expression. "Ronnie Anne and Sid watched your training today, and, Sid had to comfort her about it. She figured out it was because of you... but... I'm not mad like in Save The Date. I'm not insane anymore. Just, be sure you find a way to apologize. But, if you want it to be a double date, I'm all for it. But, do it in anyway possible." I give her a saddened look. "I made Ronnie Anne cr- Oh. What I said to Rosa... and... she might've heard... and... oh no...!" I looked to the ground in shame. I had made Ronnie Anne cry just because Rosa was around... and... what I said...! 'We're not dating, Rosa! We're just friends! Just friends!', I say in my head. "I-I'll get her a gift tonight." Lori gave me a happy look. "Good. Start thinking before Ronnie Anne doesn't want to be one of your best friends anymore."

YEEEEEEE