Escape of the Louds

It was the night of the day that Luan got released. Lynn Jr. was preparing for her epic escape. "Let's see what that Stinkoln and his little friends think of me now!!" She got ropes of the unconscious bodies she had made unconscious. She tied their shoelaces together and made a rope. "Augh, woop!" The rope went around, and then this is where Lynn Jr. tried to start a killing spree. "Dad, I'm out of jail! Made 100 people unconscious to do so!" "Amazing Jr.! Now we need to get out of jail and get that stinkin' Lincoln!"

"There were planned to be no survivors. Whether there are or not, keep a lookout for this insane family. Headed towards Great Lakes City!", said a news reporter. Sid and Lincoln look at each other in shock. "Holy shit! How did they get out of jail??!!", they both asked each other in panicked tones. Becca Chang walked into the room. "What's going on?", she asks. "My former family, or what's left of it, are out of jail and are heading to Great Lakes City!"

The rest of the family comes in after they heard it, and they go nuts at the danger of the situation. "This is very severe!" "We have to evacuate!" "Poo-Poo." They all start shouting until a very surprising face comes in. It is Clyde McBride. "Hey, Lincoln!" "Hey, Clyde! This is my new adoptive older sister, Sid Chang! This is Adelaide!"

"No time to talk! I've heard everything! I witnessed it for myself. Lynn nearly gave me eye contact. EULGH!" "We've got to tell the Casagrandes about it! They'll help out!"

They head over to the Casagrandes' apartment to see...

Hope you like the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!