Chapter Ten: You're Not Alone

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragments || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER TEN: YOU'RE NOT ALONE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

You clutched Five's arm as you struggled to contain yourself from vomiting all over Five. "I am not teleporting with you ever again." You managed to say before clasping your hand over to your mouth.

Five sighed. "We teleported together when we were kids, Eight. I thought you're used to it."

"Let me guess, we teleported like once or twice?"

"Twice."

"That was probably years ago! Eons! Whatever! Warn me next time if you're gonna teleport with me."

Five shook his head before walking away while you followed behind. Five pushed the cornstalks away as he looked for something. You and Five are in the cornfield looking for something or someone who caused the alarm on Elliott's little machine back in the building. "Who or what are we looking for again?" You asked. Five saw a glimpse of the effects of the sound waves, literally wiping out most of the cornstalks. "Our sister." Five sighed before continuing on his way.

"Allison?"

"No. Vanya."

"Ohh, I didn't know I have another sister. How many are we exactly?"

"We're eight in total. Dad adopted 8 children and doesn't even like children."

You nodded silently. "I don't think I know my other brothers' names. I know Luther and Diego. How about the rest?"

"The other one's Klaus."

"What are his powers?"

"He can talk to ghosts."

"Well, that's pretty neat. Who's the other one?"

Five sighed, scratching his nape. "The other one's, uh, Ben. He's... well.... dead."

You stopped on your tracks causing Five to stop too and look at you. "He's dead?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Five said. "Gone too soon."

"What's, um, his powers?"

"He can bring out like monster tentacles out from his body. He didn't want his powers as far as I can remember."

You looked down and followed Five again when he started walking. "That's sad. I wish I could meet him right now to at least see him or talk to him."

"Don't worry. Maybe Klaus can help you with that when you two finally meet again."

Five finally found his sister, Vanya, sitting on the ground. Vanya heard footsteps approaching her. Five found his way to Vanya and grabbed your hand in case you get lost. Five pushed the cornstalks away from him. He spread out the cornstalks away to see his sister and smiled down at her. "Hi, Vanya."

"Who are you?" Vanya asked. You took a peek from Five's shoulder and Vanya noticed you. "Who is she?"

"I'm your brother and she's your sister." Five answered. "Well, adopted. All of us are adopted."

"I have a brother and a sister?"

You raised your hand. "If it makes you feel better, I also didn't know I have 7 siblings." You waved at her and smiled. "So, uh, hi!" Vanya gave you a small wave too, smiling a bit.