Third Book

The third book is out!! (It has been out since April 15 and posted the recap on the same day)

It is called FRAUGHT | F. HARGREEVES for those who don't know.

Few chapters are currently in development and the Characters will be posted soon. The schedule will be the same as the first two books (M, W, F) and has the same time which is 6 PM (Philippine Time).

I know how eager you guys are, but a schedule is a good thing. Besides, I love you guys waiting for the next chapter.

I did not expect the two books to have a lot of readers. 500k in the first and 200k in the second. I'm quite flattered and thankful!

Anyway! Here's a small sneak peek of the third book:

-•-°-•-°-☆

You, Five, and Klaus soon arrived at the address of Klaus's birth mother, which turned out to be in an Amish community. Mr. Pennycrumb joined the three of you as you started to leave the vehicle. "Son of a bitch!" Five exclaimed. "Klaus is Amish."

"This explains everything," Klaus said while cows could be heard bleating in the background.

"How does this explain anything?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Because look!" Klaus exclaimed as he began to walk and gaze around the area. "Look at this place! This is everything my childhood was missing."

In a hurry to catch up with Klaus, Five hurriedly started to walk. "Hey, uh, Klaus?" He called out.

"Yeah?"

"Wait up a minute." Taking Klaus' hand, Five took a position in front of him. "Doppelgänger check. You feel anything strange? Uh, itching, sweats, gas  anything like that?"

Klaus shook his head. "No. No, I feel great." He replied. "Apart from the old rash on the tackle, but what can you do?" While you and Five stayed in the back, Klaus started to walk once more. "Alright, good luck." Five told Klaus, hyping his brother up a little bit.

After coming to a complete stop, Klaus turned around to face you and Five. "What? Wait, you two not coming?"

"This one you gotta do alone."

Klaus sighed. "Alone?" He whined before nodding. "Yeah, okay. Yeah, I can do that, sure. You two can go on a little date while... I have a chat with my mother." Klaus took a gulp before starting to walk away.

"Ay ay ay..." Five let out a sigh before turning around to look at you. Mr. Pennycrumb was snuggled up in your arms as you were looking off into the distance. "(Y/n)?" He asked.

"I was... just thinking about what you two just said earlier." You said as you kept your gaze in the sky. "You know, about family and not growing up in this stupid family."

Five slid his hands into his pockets as he twisted his body to completely face you. "And... what about it?"

You sighed. "I used to think the same thing before. Until I realized something..." Five waited for you to complete your sentence. "Growing up with you guys is alright with me."

"You are?"

"Yeah. Even with a lot of trauma we have because of Reginald, I was glad that I got the chance to be with you guys." You gave Five a long look as you briefly smiled. "If I had spent my life living with my grandfather, I never would have met you."

Five smiled. "But you would know me."

"And you wouldn't." You chuckled. "If I stayed with Nico and my mother, you and your siblings would've lived in fame without knowing me."

"And I don't think I can live in a world—or even in any timeline—without knowing you." Five replied as he joined you in gazing up at the sky. "One of the things that kept me going was you. I fought to survive in that post-apocalyptic future, and one of the reasons that kept me going was you."

You turned to face him and he looked back at you. "I always think of you whenever tomorrow comes. You're my beacon of hope, (Y/n). You're my tomorrow."

In an effort to stop yourself from crying, you smiled while biting your lip—a habit that you are now unconsciously normalizing. "Five, I had no idea you were even capable of saying those things." You stifled a chuckle. "You don't often share your feelings and emotions. Well, aside from anger, annoyance, impatience, frustration, and sadness."

"Yeah." Five nodded as Mr. Pennycrumb received a pat from Five as he put his palm on top of his head. "However, with you, it feels easy to let it all out. And appreciate it while it lasts."

You chuckled and nodded. "Roger that."

"(Y/n), is it okay if I carry Mr. Pennycrumb? I think he likes me."

"He's trying to bite your fingers."

"And that's why I think he likes me. Gimme."

-•-°-•-°-☆

Fun fact! This is the latest scene I just wrote. Hope you'll like the third book and of course, thank you for reading the first two books!

p.s. it's me who's in the GIF above hehe ok bye

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 | 𝐅. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 [𝟐] 🎉