Deleted Scene #2: It Will Take Time To Heal And Forgive

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragments || five hargreeves x reader

DELETED SCENE #2: IT WILL TAKE TIME TO HEAL AND FORGIVE

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

After the song ends, the four of you went back to your seats, sighing happily. You were about to grab your bottle again until you heard voices.

'Oh, that was fun.' It was Klaus.

'That was tiring.' Said Allison.

'It's been a while since I've danced.' Vanya said.

You turned around and smiled. "I can hear y'all, you know."

The three paused before exchanging looks and then looking back at you. "What?"

"Klaus said dancing was fun, Allison said it was tiring, and Vanya said it's been a while since she has danced."

Klaus chuckled nervously. "We didn't say that. That's probably just in our minds."

"I think you can read minds, (Y/n)." Allison said.

Vanya snapped her fingers, grinning at you. "We have an awesome sister, y'all."

"I can read minds?!" You gasped loudly. "Holy shit! Can I also look into someone's memories?"

The three looked at you in surprise this time. "Well, we actually don't know," Allison admitted. "Dad didn't even tell us everything about our powers. Maybe you can practice it."

You slumped back to your seat, nodding in understanding. "You two seem like you know a lot about me. Well, duh, because you guys are literally my siblings. But, can you all tell me... why I kept forgetting things before?"

Vanya turned to Klaus and Allison, getting interested and curious. Klaus then turned to Allison, raising an eyebrow. Allison sighed. "Before we tell you everything we know, I want you to know something."

"Shoot."

"The actions I've done, well, it was terrible especially to you. Well, you and Vanya."

You and Vanya exchanged looks.

"Dad used me to make you forget the horrible things you've done. You didn't mean to kill any of those burglars or thieves, you just got carried away with your emotions or sometimes unable to control your own powers."

"I heard a rumor..."

You quickly shut your eyes as you remembered Allison's voice ringing out in your brain.

"I know you won't forgive me that easily, (Y/n)." Allison sighed. "What I did... I just can't be forgiven that easily. And I will wait for that forgiveness and will you make it up to you every single day."

You stared at her as the room fell silent, waiting for your response. You were didn't know how to reply to that. "I... well, if I did remember... probably yeah I won't forgive you that easily. That may be the reason why my brain's messed up right now. But thank you for understanding. It will take time to heal and forgive."

-•-°-•-°-☆

(Deleted scenes are deleted parts from a chapter that I wrote but didn't make it to the final published chapters)

Short one again because I just deleted this and didn't continue because I realized the Reader already knew Allison rumored her because Five told her.