Deleted Scene #3: We'll Never Leave You

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragments || five hargreeves x reader

DELETED SCENE #2: WE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

"We got a minute left!" Luther exclaimed, slamming his fist on the trash bin impatiently.

Klaus, who was laying on the ground after puking Ben out, looked around. "What's going on, guys?" He asked hoarsely. "Are we going somewhere?"

Five ignored Klaus' question. "It was a simple task. It was a simple task!" Five exclaimed in frustration and annoyance. "All we had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein."

Five had told Vanya about coming back to the alley, Diego had informed Ben who's inside Klaus' body, Luther had said about it to Allison. It was really simple but of course, there were obstacles they faced and Five didn't know about it. He was worried too.

He couldn't find you. He looked everywhere but he couldn't find you. Five looked around, walking impatiently and worriedly. 'Where the hell is she?'

Luther looked down at his watch. "I can't believe this."

"It was handed to us on a silver platter." Five continued his rant.

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me." Klaus sat up, raising his hands up to press them together on both sides of his head in pain.

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag, we just blew our chance to save the world!" Five told Klaus, his toner getting higher in anger.

Then they all heard the briefcase making a noise. Five looked down and sighed in annoyance, scoffing. "God damn it."

"Shit." Luther sighed.

Five shouted in anger as he tossed the briefcase away. The briefcase has disappeared in thin air, their chance of leaving the timeline was gone. Five huffed. "We were that close. That close." Five turned around to head back inside the building, scratching the back of his head.

"Now what?" Luther asked.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God."

"What?"

He froze when he heard a scream of agony. Five looked at Luther and Klaus. Klaus slowly stood up and pointed at the building. "Why does that sounded like..."

"(Y/n)." Five realized. He spatial jumped and appeared inside the building, no longer waiting for Klaus and Luther. Five's eyes widened as he saw your back facing him, your feet were above the ground, you were floating. He looked at his side to see Nico's eyes widened in fear, his body shaking. "Get out!" Five exclaimed. "You'll get hurt!"

"But (Y/n)—"

"I'll take care of this!"

Nico stared at Five for a while before hesitantly running away. Five looked back at you as he slowly approached you. Luther and Klaus finally came inside and saw what was happening. "What the hell?" Luther gasped.

"(Y/n)?" Five asked, his hand reaching out for you.

You turned around, your eyes glowing dark red, tears streaming down your face. Your feet finally touched the ground. "You shouldn't have come here."

"What?"

"Elliott fucking died because of you! All of you!" You raised your hand up, throwing a table right at Five but Five quickly dodged the heavy object. Luther covered Klaus protectively while Klaus peeked his head out to see what was happening.