Chapter 7: The Sprites (1/2)

(Kylie's POV)

Amanda was barely holding up. I carried her over my shoulder, struggling through the pain of her weight physically crushing my shoulder.

So when we finally made it to my the Traders Camp, I laid her down on a nap sack and the trader who talked to Lyllianna and I earlier said "Hey, aren't you one of the girls that was heading to Oakvalle?"

"Yes sir but my friend Amanda was stabbed in the arm, she is losing a lot of blood and she needs help, can you save her?"

"Um..."

"The name is Kylie."

"Oh, thank you but Kylie, your friend is already... well... dead..."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.... Can I stay the night here? Please? I'm going through a lot."

"Sure."

So I laid down on the nap sack and went to sleep.

(Lyllianna's POV)

Whitney and I were running through Darkwood in search for Kylie. We had been running for awhile and finally made it to the Trader Camp.

Then Whitney said "Lylli, I'm hungry! Can I have some food?"

"Let's ask for some here."

"Okay."

So we entered the camp and I walked up to a food stocks man.

"Hello sir, could we have some food?"

"If you have money."

Then the man I talked to earlier said "Stop hassling those children! Wait, your that girl. Lylianna, right?"

"Yeah. Have you seen Kylie or Amanda?"

"Um Kylie is asleep in that tent over there and she brought a girl over her back. The other girl bled out."

"Can I speak to Kylie and if it's not too much, eat?"

"Of course. Here are 5 apples, a blueberry pie, and 3 mutton sticks."

So I put them in my pack and walked over to Kylie while Whitney was annoying the guy practicing to gamble with local traders. So I woke Kylie up and she stood up wearily.

"Lyllianna? Is that you?"

"Yeah and I need to tell you something!"

"What is it already?"

"First, eat this meat!" Then I handed her a meat stick and said "Whitney, I have food!"

Then she ran to me and when I handed her the meat, she ran back over to the gambler and began annoying him again.

Then Kylie bursted out "What did you need to tell me?"

"I know where your siblings are..."

"Where and how?"

"Two sprites were talking about them after we split up. They are going to turn them into Hobbes!"