Chapter 4: Amanda (Part 1/2)

We walked down the road and then we came to a crossroad. One way lead into a huge dark forest and the other lead into a dark cave edged by blood and bones.

Then Kylie said "I know these roads! I lost my second longsword in that damned cave. It was pure iron."

We then heard a twig snap from the dark forest and a little girl with blonde hair came out and said "if it isn't my dear sister Amanda."

"Elirva! Your... Alive!"

"Very much so. Who are these girls your with?"

"There names are Lyllianna and Kylie White."

"Well Lyllianna White, where are you heading?"

"Oakville."

How about I propose a deal? You hand over my sister and I have my friends take you safely to Oakville," two bandits then walked up behind her "or my friends here kill you and your friend ,Kylie is it?"

"Come and get us with your best fu..."

"Deal." I said firmly.

"Great, now if you will excuse me, I must be getting on with my day after all, becoming Mayor of Bowerstone isn't ALL fun and games! Hahaha."

She then rode away and then Kylie came up and whispered to me "what's next?"

"We risk our lives to hopefully find a balverine to kill them so we can run and save Amanda."

"I knew you wouldn't give up so easily!"

We then lead the bandits close to a small trading camp and when we got there, we noticed we weren't going to find a balverine until it was too late so we then stopped, turned around, and charged at our enemy hoping that we would live another day.