Chapter 3: The Future Mayor of Bowerstone

Then Kylie said "what locket?"

"A locket that matters to me. So let's rip off some bandit heads and get it."

"Fine with me." Kylie put on a big grin.

Then Kylie said "use your bow and shoot the bandit leaders head off."

"I've never used a bow."

"Then why do you have weapons?"

"Scarlet Robe, my aunt, gave them to me."

"Oh great. Just aim, shoot, and strike."

So I pulled an arrow from my quiver, aimed at my target, and knocked his head clean off. Then everyone ran off and left Kylie and I at their camp.

Then I said "is the coast clear?"

So we walked over more towards the heart of the camp and we froze in shock of a woman in rags torn from the bandits recent kills.

Then Kylie asked "can we kill her?" a big grin then appeared on her face.

"No."

"Damn it!"

Then the woman looked up at us and said "are you the prisoners the captain found? How did you escape? Did you save my sister?"

"No we were the only ones in the prison and its a long story. Who is your sister?"

"Elvira, Elvira Grey."

"Wait, are you the Mayor of Bowerstone's eldest daughter, Amanda?"

"Why should we care? We need to get out of here. Lylli, where are YOU AND I going?"

"Yes that's me. I sadly hope that the bandits killed Elvira. She has always hated me because I'm the heir to the throne for Mayor of Bowerstone. I do hope my boyfriend is ok."

"I like your necklace, where did you get it?" I said politely.

"My mother gave it to me. It runs through my family's heritage."

"Well can we get a move on? I don't feel like standing out here all day!"

"Fine! I then muttered "Brat."

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Good."

Then Amanda, Kylie, and myself began walking in hope to soon find Oakville, but sadly all is in vain and despair.