Chapter 21: Welcome Home

It has been a week since Kylie moved in and there is only a week until Jack of Blades will try to destroy the world of Albion.

While we were eating green apples for lunch, Talia said "Aunt Kylie, will we be okay? I don't want a big meanie to hurt us."

She curled up in between Kylie and I and I said "Don't worry about that Talia. Just focus on eating."

We kept eating until we heard a knock at the door and then someone said "Guess who?!"

Whitney and Ben walked in holding a baby boy and we hugged.

Then Kylie said "Guys, why are you guys here?"

"This isn't it!" Whitney said as Johnathan, Mia, and Robert all walked in. "This is all of us!"

We all greeted each other and when we all settled down, I said "So what are you guys stopping in Oakvale for?"

"Kylie sent us a message about what Jack of Blades is planning to do. I thought we should all stay here together for this. And Kylie, I brought an extra guest." Whitney said grinning.

"Yeah, the baby. What's his name?"

"No, and his name is Hartley. This is a special guest. Come on in!" She yelled as a familiar man walked in.

Kylie ran up to him and yelled "Killian!" They hugged for a minute and she said "I thought you died! Why didn't you come find me after we saw you at Twinblade's Camp?"

"Because I had to move down to Knothole Glade to hide from Twinblade's most trusted men. They've given up now, but I didn't want to risk your life." He said holding her hand.

"Mom, are all these people my aunts?" Talia asked me.

"And uncles." Johnathan said smiling at her.

"And is Harley my baby cousin?"

"Yes, and his name isn't Harley, it's Hartley." I said smiling at her.

"Hartley?"

"Yes ma'am-" I was saying until I froze when Peter walked through the door.

"Sorry I'm late guys. I ran into a group of balverines when I was out in Darkwood." Peter said sitting down beside Mia.

Then I heard the Guildmaster's voice say "Lyllianna, you need to come to the Guild immediately."

"Guys, I'll be back in a second." I said as I walked out of the house and grabbed my weapons.

I used my Guild Seal to act as a Cullis Gate and I appeared at the Guild.

"Hello Lyllianna." The Guildmaster said looking at me.

"Hello Guildmaster. What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"It's something I heard. Two things actually. Apparently Maze has betrayed the Guild, he is working with Jack of Blades. I fear of what is to come."

"He is going to activate the sword in a week." I said looking down.

"This isn't good, but that's not why I brought you here. I asked for you because I heard something.. about your parents. They're trapped in a place called Bargate Prison. I want you and Kylie to get them out of there before Jack tries to use them as he is with Scarlet Robe and Theresa. You must make haste also. If what your saying is true, then they need to be rescued. Are you ready, Lyllianna?

"I'm ready."

A/N: Hey guys! So how do you like the Chapter? If you can tell, I'm rapidly updating this book! I'm so excited about it too! I just know if you like this book, your going to absolutely love the sequel! So what do you think will happen next? Can you believe that everyone is back together again? Do you think things might heat up between Peter and Lylli? What will happen to Lyllianna's parents? Find out soon! Follow me, comment, vote, and personal message me for question, advice, etc. Thanks!
~KurtDestin