Chapter 22: Bargate Prison

"Good. Would you like anyone to accompany you?" The Guildmaster asked.

"Kylie." I said and a few minutes later, she appeared.

"Lylli? What's going on?" Kylie asked.

I explained everything new to her and she said "Well let's get to it!"

"Be careful, girls. Bargate Prison is quite dangerous. I wish you girls the best." He said as we walked into the Cullis Gate and appeared at Bowerstone South.

"Lylli, we have to be famous enough to enter Bowerstone North, what do we do?" Kylie said pointing at the guard.

"Follow me." I said as I walked up to the guard.

Then he said "Stop right there!"

"I'm Lyllianna White."

"Oh, sorry about that, Miss White. Tell Robert I said hello." The man said as we walked through the gate.

We hurried through until we reached Lychfield Graveyard.

"So where is this Bargate Prison anyways?" Kylie asked.

"On an island. Around half a year back, Scarlet contacted me. We met up and she was happy to see that I was embracing the family bloodline and released my inner family blood potential. She gave me a map to Bargate incase I had to rescue her or Theresa. Then I lost contact with her and now here we are." I said looking back on the map she gave me. "This way."

Soon we were walking down the Old Graveyard path and now we reached the Circle of the Dead.

"This is super creepy." Kylie said getting closer to me. "It's been almost a day since we left Oakvale, so let's hurry."

"Lyllianna, Kylie!" Our Guild Seals rang. "Past here I won't be able to reach you because the Guild Seal's communication is blocked here. Good luck."

"Are you ready for this Kylie?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Avo keep us alive!" She said as we activated the Circle of the Dead and entered the underground tunnels.

We began walking in the underground tunnel system and became more paranoid and hostile each step of the way. Then we hit the atmosphere again and ran down the small paths uncovered by the earthen vines and weeds. We made it all the way to the cells, sneaking by a few guards, and I saw them.

"Mom, dad?" I said with tears immediately swelling in my eyes.

They looked up and I could see where they had been tortured, beaten, bruised.

"L- Lyllianna? No, they're trucking us again. Our dear Lyllianna wouldn't come here, she's dead." My mother said, her voice hoarse.

I unlocked the cage and said "Let's go mom, dad."

"Bloody Avo, it is her!" Dad said hugging me tightly.

Then I hugged my mom and said "We need to go."

We ran out and hurried as quickly as we could. We finally got back to the Circle of the Dead and we used our Guild Seals as Cullis Gates to teleport back to Oakvale.

When we appeared, mom said "Lyllianna, are we in Oakvale?"

"Yes mom. I'll explain when we get to the house." I said as we began walking back to the house.

A/N: Hey guys! So how did you guys like the Chapter? Are you happy that Lyllianna got her parents back? What will happen next? Read to find out! By the way, this book is close to its end, sadly. But there's a sequel! Comment your thoughts, vote for the chapter, personal message me for questions, advise, etc., and follow me for updates and to support my career. Thanks!
~KurtDestin