Chapter 10: Entering the Guild

I woke up being repetitively by chickens and hearing the giggling voice's of children. So I hopped up and woke everyone up.

So after everybody got up, I said "Good morning everybody. Today, you guys are going to school.

"Where are you going?" Whitney asked sounding really concerned.

"I'm entering the Guild of Heroes so I can save my aunt and her daughter and to avenge my family. I will find them and then we will all have a home again."

"But..." Whitney tried to say.

"I'm going too!" Kylie busted out.

"Same here!" Peter said confidently.

"What about us!" Jonathan pointed out.

"Robert will look after you."

"Why would he do that for us?"

"Because I found his daughter."

"Who?!" Peter yelled.

"Whitney. Now let's go to school guys."

So we got up and walked over to the school. When we got there, the children I once knew seemed so much different now. "Have they changed this much?!" I kept asking myself, "Or did I?!" Then I saw a person I never thought I'd see again. Philippe. He was sitting beside my old friend Rosie and then he saw me.

"Lyllianna!"

"Hey Phillippe! How's Bowerstone been?"

"Same. Except I was sad but now your back!"

"Actually, I'm not coming back."

"What, why?"

"I'm going to train at the Guild."

"What, your going TO WHAT?!?!"

"I'm going to train at the Guild of Heroes."

"That is so cool! Oh, how was Oakvale?"

"Burnt down. By bandits."

"Wow! I'm happy your okay."

"Thanks."

"Well I got to go and I'll make sure I watch over your friends. I'm also going to try to visit the Guild for you also!"

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

Then the others walked into the school and I had also told them where Robert's house is. So now it was just Peter, Kylie, and myself. So we walked over to the entrance of Bowerstone North because that's where Robert's morning shift is so we could go tell him that one of the little girls with us is his daughter, Whitney.

So when we had gotten there, he said "Hey Lylli. Your... Kylie and I think that's... Peter?"

"Yep!" I said with a perky smile.

"So why are you here? You have school, don't you?"

"Well I did but I've decided to do something but I need you to help me while we are gone."

"Shoot."

"Kylie, Peter, and I are going to start training at the Guild of Heroes. But I need you to watch over the others."

"Sure. Anything else?"

"Um, I know I should of told you this yesterday but...."

"But what? Lyllianna, you can tell me anything. You have been there to help me since you could walk!"

"That little girl with the long brunette and the brown eyes was Whitney."

"You don't mean...."

"Yes, your daughter Whitney."

"But... How?"

"She was the only survivor from the bandit raid in Barrow Fields. Oakvale was burned too and there were only a few survivors. One of them I'm going to save."

"Well I will absolutely watch them. They will move in with me in my house. It's a little small but it's at least something."

"Thank you so much Robert! Honestly, I think you've been more of a father figure to me then daddy has. I still love my dad but I think you have acted more like a dad then my real one."

"Thanks and never give up on your family."

"Okay, well I see you later Robert."

Then I hugged him and a tear ran down my face. Then I left Bowerstone again. We just finished walking across the bridge and walked to Lookout Point. I thought of when my necklace began buzzing two months ago and Scarlet took me to the Picnic Area to get those weapons. Then I turned left at the statue and saw the walls of the Guild. "I'm actually doing it! I'm going to become a hero!" I thought in my head. Then I walked up to the door and a man appeared on the legendary "Boasting Circle".

Then he said "Hello young ones, who might you be?"

"My name is Lyllianna, that's Kylie, and that's Peter. We want to become heroes."

"I'm afraid it's not that... Wait..."

"Wait what?!" Kylie blurted out.

"You with the blonde hair, Lyllianna. You have something I've only seen a few times. No! It can't be!"

"Is it about me being Scarlet Robe's niece?"

"Well I guess I am right."

"Do you see anything in Peter and Kylie?"

"Kylie, you seem that you will be a strong hero and you have potential. Same with Peter."

"May we train?" I asked.

"You will begin immediately! Follow me."

Then we walked through the gates and into the Guild of Heroes.