00.

I havent gotten the chance to edit any chapters so please dont point the mistakes out.

"Estelle hurry up, you're going to be late for school!" Her stepdad, Luke, says. He always tells me to hurry up but at the end, he's not even ready.

"I've been ready for the past 15 minutes!" Estelle says. She hates waiting for him, she's impatient.

"Okay hold on baby girl." Luke says from across the hall.

While Luke is getting ready, Estelle is texting her best friends, Calum, Michael, and Ashton. They're in this group chat because they think it's too much work talking to each other one on one.

Mike: why would you do that

Cal: idk I thought I could trust her

Ash: lol can't believe this

Me: why would you send her a Snapchat of your dick tf

Cal: idk

Cal: but eh who cares

Mike: YOU SHOULD

Me: Your balls just got seen by everyone in school

Ash: LMAO I'm sorry am I the only one finding this funny

Ash: his penis lmao

Ash: oh man lmao

Mike: ashton are you giggling like a little school girl

Ash: heyyy :(

Ash: I do not laugh like a little school girl

Mike: yes you do

Me: you do

Cal: you seriously fucking do

Ash: :((((

Just in that moment, Luke knocked on Estelle's bedroom door telling her that he'll be in the car waitin. Took him long enough, she thought.

She grabbed her bag and books and headed downstairs towards the front door. She prayed to herself that Luke could let her go to school with the low-cut top she was wearing. She had just bought it this weekend along with tons of other shirts similar to the one she was wearing, thinking she's now old enough to wear those types of clothing. She's nearly eighteen in 2 months and can't wait any longer for it.

She zips up her thin sweater and takes a breath in, wishing herself luck. She walks down her front steps and feels his eyes burning into the side of her head as she walks around the front of the car and opens the passenger door. She quickly buckles her seatbelt and takes out her phone trying to avoid her his gaze.