34.

Dats me guys :-) just in case you wanted to know what i looked like

Get your one shots in ! You have until Sept. 4th :)

The feeling of having someone sleep in your arms, bringing each other warmth, is an incredible feeling. The way their hair was all disheveled due to the constant moving or the way that they would nuzzle their faces further into you as they dreamed would make your heart flutter immensely.

I wake up, seeing him restin his head on my chest, breath calm and steady. He looks so peaceful, not like when he's awake where he's all stiff and serious. He has his moments where he's calm and has a carefree smile on his face but they rarely happen. So just seeing him like this made me really happy, a grin forming.

Soon, he started stirring, mumbling a few incoherent words. "Hi." He said, his raspy voice making my insides flip. He looked so cute, his eyes small and his hair all over the place.

"Hi."

"Go take a shower, you smell like Ciroc." He grumbled. My smile faltered a little at his comment but quickly went back to being wide as he sent me a playful wink, standing up from the couch and heading into the kitchen.

I got up as well and went upstairs, taking a quick shower and putting on a pair of ripped jeans and a fitted muscle t. I put my hair up into a ponytail, not wanting to do anything with it since I wasn't going anywhere.

I grabbed my phone that was plugged into the charger and went back downstairs. My lips broke out into a smile as I was getting closer to the kitchen but it vanished as I noticed he wasn't here anymore. He wasn't anywhere in the house. I looked in every room, the back and front yard, but he was nowhere in sight. The car was still in the driveway, maybe he went for a walk?

My mind drifts off to the conversation we had before we both fell asleep. I have never seen him cry. I have seen him mad many times before but he never cried. He gave off a strong aura, one that tells you that they block off everything from their to prevent from getting hurt, just by looking at them. This was a new side of him I had seen and it scared me. He wasn't some staid, problematic asshole. He was a soft, loving and caring man.

A man that has me head over heels for him.

Mike: happy anniversary guys

Me: happy anniversary :-)

Ash: happy happy anniversary :-))

Cal: yay

Me: i cant believe today marks the day that we met

Mike: August 30th will always have a special meaning in my heart

Cal: 4 years guys wow

Ash: i remember knocking Estelle's small ass self to the ground because she wasn't looking where she was going :')

Me: you were buff as hell okay

Ash: i bet you i can send you flying if i bump into you now

Me: stfu man bun guy

Ash: some people find it cute okay don't hate

Mike: i remember walking in the hallway and staring at the back of Estelle's thighs :') i complimented her and she complimented me on my collarbones :')