22.

read authors note at the end

Luke's POV.

I woke up to the movement of the bed. I open my eyes slightly, immediately regretting it as the sun peared through her curtains. I wait a while before opening them again, only to find her hovering over my tight taco underwear.

"Uh- Good Morning?" I say, startling her.

"What are you doing?" I ask, startling her.

"I'm trying to get my phone."

"Is your phone on my dick?"

"No-" She suddenly looks down.

"Fuck you, that's gross." She continues.

"But it's not gross if I do this?"i quickly say, grabbing her by her hips and pinning her down below me. I smash my lips against hers, spreading her legs apart with my knee. I press my knee against her heat, causing her to buck her hips up.

She continues the movement of her hips, grinding against my knee. "Is this your new way of coming baby girl?"

She didn't respond back and continued her action. I watched how her eyes were shut tight and how her mouth hung open.

Fuck.

If this is how she looks with just grinding on me then i can't wait until she's beneath me, fucking the shit out of her.

Her squeaks interrupted my thoughts, making me grab her hips, halting her actions.

"I'll finish you off baby girl." I speak lowly.

I tug her panties down, noticing she was immensely wet. "Fuck you're so wet." I bit my lip. I lower my head down to her core, pressing my tongue flatly against her. I flick my tongue up and down, looking at her from down below. Her back was arched up, her hips bucking off from the bed.

Her thighs started to shake meaning that she was close. "That's right baby girl, come for daddy."

Her moans got louder and louder, "Daddy! Oh fuck!" She moaned, releasing her liquids on my tongue.

"Wanna go out to eat breakfast?" I suggested when her breathing became normal again.

She nodded and pulled me up towards her, "Expect something to happen later." She spoke seductively, running her hand over my crotch.

I wake up abruptly, slightly jumping.

It was only a dream.

A good dream.

I look down and see Estelle is trying to reach her phone.

Holy shit.

Is my dream coming true?

"What are you doing?" I ask, startling her.

"I'm trying to get my phone?" She says, raising her eyebrow.

"That requires you to hover your head over my boxers?" realization spreads throughput her face as she looks down at my now tight boxers.

"No- I didn't.. No god Luke!" she says, her face all flushed.

I smile at her and sit up, pulling her into my chest.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask her, running my hand through her hair.

"Well..."

"Wait, are you still in pain?" I cut her off.

"Not much. The pain has subsided." she moves her body on top of me, straddling me while placing her head on my chest, looking up at me.

She moved a whole bunch until she got comfortable.

Bad idea.

She lifts her head from my chest, her eyes wide. She looks down at my boxers, noticing my buldge.

An image of her taking my dick into her mouth, sucking harshly, runs through my mind.

"Daddy?" her voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go out to eat some breakfast?" she asks.

-

-

-

-

Estelle's POV.

We had gone to a Dunkin Donuts. The whole time I felt his eyes on me. He would bite his lips while looking at my breasts, which were slightly showing due to my tanktop. He actually even switched his seat to sit next to me just so he can place his hand on my thigh. I, of course, started getting worked up. My whole body stiffened up and my breath hitched.

It's amazing how quickly i react to his touch.

We were currently at the mall, sitting at the food court. He said he took me here so i could buy new things. As soon as we got here he rushed me into Victoria's Secret. I knew what he wanted.

I bought lacy thongs, and bras. The red set I picked out was my favorite and I surely can't wait til he asks me to put it on.

Luke sets the tray down onto the table, making my stomach growl at the sight of the food. I smile up at him and dig in.

Halfway through eating I see a guy with golden brown locks and girl beside him that had blonde hair. They looked vaguely familiar.

"What are you looking at?" Luke asks.

I nod my head in the direction I'm looking, "Over there."

"Oh it's Ashton and.... no fucking way."

I turn my to look at him, "What?"

"Bryana. He's with Bryana." He says.

I look back to where Ashton was standing and see that he has his arm around her shoulder. He says something in her ear and then grabs her face and kisses her, making my mouth drop open.

"No fucking way."

A/n: dont listen to anything i said about her being on her period. she has it. i unplubished this and added more to it, as you can see. It was the only way i could fix what i messed up on. I hadnt read what i had written and i rushed through it. im so sorry for the confusion. hopefully this clears everything out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40K+ LIKE OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Im going to be co-writing a story with a good friend of mine and it will be a Vampire Luke one. It'll be up by tomorrow!

dedicated to 5secondsofskye bc shes the person im writing the new story with :) also bc she destroyed me with Michael pics last time

i love you bye