06.

Luke's POV.

I tilted my head back, letting the bitter liquid slide down my throat.

It had been a long time since I've done this. I had forgotten the taste of alcohol, the rush it gave me. It helped me block out everything.

I found myself behind a blonde, grinding my front against her back. She was hot, had a nice body but I couldn't quite see what her face looked like.

Her hands were wrapped around my neck, tugging at my hair. My hands were at her waist, lifting her up and pushing her up against the wall. Her toned legs wrapped around my waist tightly.

We were only kissing but it was sloppy. If only this was Estelle I was kissing. She'd have her tiny hands in my hair, lightly moaning because I lightly grinded my hips against hers.

No.

Fuck it.

She wants to forget about it and so should I.

She moved on and so will I.

Estelle's POV

Me: you guys help

Me: I'm in pain

Me: cramps fml

Mike: aw poor Estelle

Mike: would you like chocolates

Me: yes please

Mike: well too bad you're not getting any

Ash: hey don't be mean

Cal: don't worry I'll get you chocolates

Mike: I'll get the heating pad?

Mike: that's what it's called right?

Cal: yes Michael wow

Cal: to think after 4 years of Estelle complaining every month about her period

Cal: and you still haven't learned

 Mike: IM NEVER HERE WHEN SHES ON HER PERIOD

Mike: SHES ALWAYS MEAN TO ME WHEN SHE IS

Me: I will have you know I am very nice when I'm on my period

Ash: no you're not

Cal: no

Mike: YOU SEE

Me: you know what BYE

I lock my phone and lay back against the headboard. There is literally nothing to do.

"Why are Sunday mornings so boring?"  I groaned.

As I groaned, so did stomach. I get out of bed and take off my pajama pants and put on an oversized t-shirt instead. I walk over to my door, pulling it open and walk out into the hallway. The sound of giggling is heard from the bedroom across from mine. Luke's bedroom.