17.

This chapter may or may not be triggering

Estelle's POV.

The whole time I was on the plane I spent my time staring out the window. I didn't sleep or eat any of the foods the attendants offered. All I did was think.

I should've never left.

I should've stayed.

"Can you turn this plane around?" I had asked one of the flight attendants. Which she sincerely apologized and said the pilots couldn't because we were already halfway to New York.

I walked up my mothers' front porch, staring in confusion at the dead and dried up flowers and grass.

My mom was in love with perfectly trimmed bushes, green grass, and bright flowers. But this front yard didn't have that.

Is this the right address?

I lightly knocked twice on the door and stepped back a little with my carry-on in my hands.

The door opened lightly, revealing a guy with red eyes. His shirt was stained yellow and reaked of alcohol.

"Oh! Sorry, I must've been given the wrong address." I said timidly.

"Is that Estelle?" I heard someone say in the house.

"I don't know any Estelle but there's some mighty fine chick at the front door." The guy said.

Footsteps were heard and a lady appeared, opening the door wide.

Who is this woman?

"Oh Estelle honey! I'm so glad to see you." She said.

This woman was my mom?

"I missed you so much,"

My body stiffened up as she engulfed me into hug, making her alcoholic stench a whole lot stronger.

The guy with the stained shirt licked his lips and bit his lip, staring at me.

This was going to be one long stay.

--

The sound of glass breaking caused me to jump in fright.

I untangled myself from the blankets and made my way out of bed. I walked over to the bedroom door and pressed my ear against it, hearing a muffled voice.

"I'm gonna teach that little daughter of yours a lesson." The man with the stained shirt said, who was named Joe.

"Go ahead, I don't care about her anyway," My mother said.

What?

"Do anything you want with her. I'm sure she'd like it since she fucks her daddy."

Heavy footsteps were heard coming from the stairs and I backed away from the door, my throat dry.

My breathing got heavy as I saw the shadow of his feet from under the door. He bursted through the door and ran toward me, pushing me onto the bed, hard.

His hands groped every single part of my body as he forcibly planted his lips on mine. I shouted for help but that caused him to strike the back of his hand against my cheek, making me scream in pain.

"Shut up you little whore!" He yelled.

He tugged my pajama pants down, prying my legs open. I closed them as quickly as possible just like the pain on my cheek grew. Every time I resisted it only lead him into inflicting pain onto me.

I felt his fingers go inside me, making me cry even more. Tears flowed down my cheeks as he kept his actions going on.

I regret leaving.

I regret leaving Luke.

A/n: short chapter but this is a filler¿?? Idk I have to think about it

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this past week has been horrible but I'm sort of better now.

I won't update again until probably Sunday bc on Friday I have to go andsupport my best friend on her first game in the season and then Saturday is my birthday and idk what my family is going to do and Sunday I'm probably just gonna do what I do anything day (read smut and look at pictures of michael)

I HAVE TO THANK JACLYN (calumhewd) for BEING JUST AN AMAZING HUMAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEWD. GO CHECK HER STORIES OUT!N! THEY'RE FUCKING GREAT.

you're beautiful and I love you :) bye