33.

"Gladly." The alcohol spoke for me, my hands going to his chest and nagivating him to where the couch was, rougly pushing him down.

I pulled down my leggings and slipped my shirt over my head, letting him see the light pink set I had on. I slowly laid myself down on his lap, making sure my behind was high up in the air. This whole wave of boldness surprised him; I could tell by how his eyes slightly widened and how his adam's apple bobbed up and then down as he swallowed.

His hand starts to caress my cheek before lifting it up high and harshly connecting it back, my whole body jumping foward and my jaw hanging open. "Daddy." I moaned. He slapped me again and again, each time a soft moan coming out of my mouth.

"So you enjoy this now?" He said in a low voice before colliding his hand against my butt again. The action made electric bolts soar throughout my body, making me moan even louder.

"Yes daddy." I nod, feeling him repeat his action. He left his hand on my behind for a little bit, rubbing the stinging parts. I felt his lips softly press against it, kissing it tenderly. I was soon being lifted up and placed onto his lap with each leg on either side of him.

"I don't like doing this to you," He said as he nuzzled his face in my neck, his cool breath hitting it, making goosebumps arise. "I don't like hitting you at all."

"Then why do you still do it?" I mumble, playing with the strands of hair that was on his neck.

"Because you do shit like this. You back talk me, you kiss your best friend, you get yourself shitfaced, you- you just make me so fucking angry Estelle." He said, running his lanky fingers up and down my spine.

"I'm sorry."

"And then you apologize which makes me feel really bad because I'm the one who supposed to be apologizing, not you. I just don't have the balls to do it so I just-" I cut him off by grabbing his face, looking into his glossy eyes. The sight alone makes me want to tear up and curl into a ball but I can't, I caused this and I have to fix it.

"We can settle our problems a different way. We can talk it out and-"

"We can't talk it out. We'll end up yelling at each other and then I'm the one who will most likely get very mad and tell you to bend over my lap again."

"You can try to control it." I say, rubbing my thumb across his bearded jawline.

"I can't," He shakes his head. "Your mom would do the same thing when we got married, she would purposely find a way to get me angry just so I could hit her. She found pleasure in it and I found it sick because the result was her turning into a sex-crazed woman. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to become the person she is now." He said, a tear slipping out of his eye and falling down onto my thumb.

"I will not change who I am Luke."

"How do I know that? Today you woke up from some nightmare and basically made me fuck the shit of you. That's exactly what your mom would do and that's exactly what my-" He stopped talking, letting out a quiet sob and burying his face in my chest.

"Your what?"

"My mom. I remember hearing my dad slap her constantly. I walked in on it one time, she was bent over his lap, moaning as he slapped her. Just like you a few minutes ago."

"Babe, I'm not-"

"Yes you are!" He yelled abruptly, making me shrink down onto his lap. I didn't push him any further. I only pulled him towards me and hugged him, running my hands up and down his back, pressing my lips to his temple.