14.

Estelle's POV.

(unedited bc lazy)

"Who called you on the phone?" Luke says as I walk down the stairs.

"Someone." I say, lowly.

He stands up off the couch and walks over to me, grabbing my hand in his and walking me over to couch, plunging down onto it, pulling me down with him.

He places his hand on my thigh and I stiffen up.

Not this again.

"Tell me what's wrong." he says softly, absently drawing circles on my knee. I'm absolutely holding onto the little control left.

"Well.. My-" I stop talking once his hand slides all the way up my thigh. His fingers start to rubbing the inside of my thigh making me groan and grab his face, smashing my lips against his.

His hand go to my waist, lifting me off the couch and bringing me over to him so I can straddle him. My arms lock around his neck as he slips his hands under my shirt, keeping them there. Our lips fight against each other, needing this very much.

He directs my hips to move against him, creating some friction. I continue grind onto his growing buldge and tug off his shirt, biting my lip once it's off.

Damn, he's so amazing.

I pull my shirt over my head, revealing my white lace bra. "Fuck, I love this bra." he says, moving his arms from my hips to the clasp of my bra.

He unlatches it and I quickly reattach our lips, not wanting him to see me. He pulls away quickly and slides the straps down my arms, throwing it aimlessly across the living room. I quickly cross my arms across my chest, not used to him seeing me so exposed.

He shakes his head and uncrosses my arms, placing them at my sides. "Don't cover for me. Don't cover up for daddy." He says, pressing his lips against my collarbone.

He moves his lips up to my jaw, peppering it with kisses which makes me giggle. "What's so funny?" he asks, a small smile playing on his lips.

"It tickles." I say, giggling even more when he does it again.

He continues on this time, kissing up my jaw and then to my lips, opening my mouth with his own and darts his tongue into it, exploring it.

I lace my fingers in his hair, tugging at the roots lightly while rocking my hips against him. One of his hands cup my right breast as his lips attack the other, swirling his tongue around my nipple. He massages my right breast as he nips and tugs at my nipple, making me groan and throw my head back.

"Luke." I moan softly.

"That's not my name." he mumbles against my chest, unbuttoning my jeans.

I pull myself back and challenge him back, "Then what's your name?"

He slips his hand in my pants, rubbing me up. "You should know by now." he says, looking at me with hooded eyes.

He continues his movements with his hand in my pants and moves the other one to my breast again, knitting it.

"Daddy!" I moan loudly as I feel his finger tease my entrance.

"Now now baby girl, don't moan too loudly. We don't want the neighbors hearing us." He says, inserting his finger into her, pumping it fast.

"Daddy!" I moaned even louder, the tip of his finger brushing the right spot.

He pumped and curled his finger inside of me, getting me closer and closer to my climax. My legs started to shake, indicating I was really close.