21.

Estelle's POV.

After a full on week of going to school it was finally Saturday. I was so happy because that meant no school.

I had sort of recovered from what happened. The scenes still play in my head at random times, they always will, but I have found a way to get rid of them.

Luke.

I always go to him or speak to him about the scenes or nightmares i get. He listens to me intently, not ignoring a single word i say. After explaining, in detail, of what happens in my head he doesn't say anything. He simply wraps his arms around my body, engulfing me in full warmth, and kissing the top of my head. Or he would just immediately open his arms wide and tug me close to him so that my face was flushed against his chest, letting me listen to the steady beat of his heart.

It's the simplest things he's been doing that has me driving into a direction i never thought i would go. A direction where i thought i would never go especially with Luke. With my daddy.

A knock comes from the other side of my door, making me roll over to face it. Luke pokes his head in and smiles playfully. He opens the door wider to reveal himself, exposing his slightly pale body.

He has no shirt on and the jeans he has on hang low on his hips, showing a little bit of his underwear. The sight of his underwear causes me me to go in a fit of giggles, not able to contain myself as i start laughing louder.

"Are those tacos on your underwear?" I say in between laughs.

His smile grows as he looks at me. He looks down at himself and starts laughing himself. Why does he have to be the way he is?

"What's wrong with a little bit of tacos on my underwear?" He says after five minutes of me laughing.

"You're twenty six years old!"

"So?"

"You're too old."

"But i'm not too old to eat you out?" He cockily says, sitting down on my bed.

My face flushes red and i pull my covers over my head, not wanting him to see my embarrassment. Images of his eyes burning into mine while his lips were placed on my heat surge through my head. I have never felt that good before.

Of course there was porn that i would watch occasionally, but i never actually new what exactly the feeling of someone else's lips on you felt like. I only knew the reaction someone would get when they did. But i know now. And now i know why those girls moan like crazy.

The feeling of his fingers on my sides startle me, making me squeal. I laugh loudly as he continues to attack me with his fingers, tickling me.

"S-stop!" I laugh.

"No."

"Please!" I can't contain the loud laughs coming from my mouth.

Pain shoots through me, making my laughter cease down quickly. I scrunch my face and groan, rolling away from Luke's fingers.

"Did i hurt you?" He anxiously asks. I shake my head, groaning at the increasing pain.

I feel something wet in between my thighs making me jump off from the bed and run into the bathroom.

Great. It just had to come.

I walk out of the bathroom once i'm done doing what i had to do, finding Luke with a bottle of Advil and a bottle of water. He smiles at me sympathetically, handing me the items.

I take the pain reliever, getting back into bed. Luke moves to either side of his foot, shyly look around.

"Well there goes all the fun." He breathes out.

I pull my hand out from under the covers, extending it as far as i can to reach his hand. He smiles widly again and intertwines his fingers with mine, getting into bed with me. He hugs my body from behind, lifting his head up to give me a kiss on my head.

"We can have fun here." I say.

"What type of fun?" He says into my ear. If i were to be facing him he would surely be smirking.

"This type of fun." I bravely face him, giving him a long kiss on the lips, slilping my hand in his hair. I pull back and roll on my side again, my back against his chest.

"You little tease."

"Only for you."

He chuckles from behind me, pulling my body closer to his and snuggling his face in my hair.

These little things are what i love.

A/n: i thought that making a Cute chapter was a good idea but it wasnt. I killed myself.

Sorry for the non frequent updates! But i love you and im sure many others do too. Oh and you're worth it, okay? :)

Dedicated to my daughter aka hometostyles , momma luv u